What do you do for exercise?
Up until last year, I was a judoka.  I had a medical procedure on my left arm and had to stop but I still get to go to the club.  They have a lot of gym equipment.  That was my main thing.

When the weather is nice and warm, I Kangoo Jump.  The health hype isn't really true but they are really fun.  Still haven't mastered Kangoo Jump aerobics though. 

I walk my dog and she's a pseudo-agility dog.  I say pseudo because some days she jumps through hoops and other days, I'm doing the jumping leading her around.  I jog with her too when I have the energy.  At work, I make sure I take the stairs again if I have the energy and I do a lot of yard work/gardening. 
(05-17-2016, 01:56 PM)J Michael Wrote: Tai Chi, pushups, yard work, house work,  a little yoga, a little walking. And, to reward myself for my excellent behavior, beer and Doritos! :grin: :grin:

I'm assuming by the grin you know that totally just cancelled out the first sentence with that statement?
(05-17-2016, 11:17 PM)PrairieMom Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 01:56 PM)J Michael Wrote: Tai Chi, pushups, yard work, house work,  a little yoga, a little walking. And, to reward myself for my excellent behavior, beer and Doritos! :grin: :grin:

I'm assuming by the grin you know that totally just cancelled out the first sentence with that statement?

Actually, the beer is very infrequent.  The Doritos, well..."man does not live by bread alone"... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(05-18-2016, 11:27 AM)J Michael Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 11:17 PM)PrairieMom Wrote:

Actually, the beer is very infrequent.  The Doritos, well..."man does not live by bread alone"... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And what is beer, but liquid bread. :grin: