Draft America's Daughter's Act
Here it comes ladies! Ten hut!  :P

http://cnsnews.com/commentary/elaine-don...-daughters

And 61% of men support it.....so do 38% of women. Ironic almost as many Democrats as Republicans are against it. They agree on something for a change, but too late!

http://www.ijreview.com/2016/02/534446-m...the-draft/

Remember, N.O.W. funded the last 1981 case to get women included in the draft! Maybe now ya'll will finally start protesting outside their HQ like ya'll should have been doing all along. Oh well, see you in battle!  :)
Also, we have our first female combatant commander.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/13/politics/f...-robinson/

I read somewhere about a study that claims units commanded by women are more likely to arrive at the objective late and to stop to ask for directions. Also, I believe some female Marine units have replaced PT with yoga and zumba.

*joke mode off* Seriously, this is craziness run rampant. I've been a fan for years of a mandatory public service draft (not necessarily military) for a plethora of reasons, for another thread, but this is asinine and detrimental.
You didn't waste much time turning your offense toward feminism into another "all you ladies are the same" message. :/
(05-16-2016, 11:36 PM)Share Love Wrote: You didn't waste much time turning your offense toward feminism into another "all you ladies are the same" message. :/

In all honesty, you're right! Caught red handed! Guilty! Now that we've gotten that out of the way, kindly show me (as they say in Missouri) how exactly am I wrong? You've clearly wasted no time in telling me I am wrong without offering a shred of evidence backing up your claim.

The real pressing question here is the current status quo places an undue burden on men to register for a **legally required** oppressive function with consequences (i.e. no drivers licence, no state/fed jobs, no educational funding, a fine up to $250,000, etc) for not doing so while women have no such legal responsibilities yet enjoy all the same privileges (i.e. voting, federal aid, special scholarship, owning property, etc) as men. A fair and logical system demands 1 of the following:

1) Women give up some privilege to main the status quo of a male-only registration
2) Women keep the privilege and the responsibility that goes with it
3) At the very least women who don't want to register should be praising and raising men up to n-th power with a vigor and determination never before seen on the earth by femalekind before

For ages, men have fought to the extremes because keeping their family safe gave them a sense of purpose. For those men, their wife was the keeper of their home and everything they valued. When a man looks at his legacy now a days all that he sees is an overly critical misandrist that cuts him down every chance she gets. He sees a large pool of women treat him like a monster because they think he wants to rape them in the "erotic setting" of a bathroom. He sees a system that can swallow him up at a woman's command while he watches his kids' minds poisoned. He sees his "traditional" wife standby silently while her fellow woman goes on a crusade taring down everything he is built from and is building in his life.

Now, tell me ladies, you want men to go risk life and limb overseas to keeping you safe but you can't organize to get in the face of a handful of nasty feminists? THIS is what I am talking about. There is no shortage of women looking for men to protect them, but when men need a little cover from constant feminist attack women are no where to be found?!?!? You can preach all you want about how much you love men and aren't like the feminists, but words are cheap. Christ did a lot more than talk about how much He loved us. He you know....actually got His hands bloody!

I'm sorry if I, like the other 61% of the men in that study, fail to see what exactly is worth defending in this country anymore. I'm sorry if that bothers the ladies out there, but given your half of the species has cast the doubt on that it is your responsibility to clear it up!
(05-17-2016, 12:23 AM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 11:36 PM)Share Love Wrote: You didn't waste much time turning your offense toward feminism into another "all you ladies are the same" message. :/

In all honesty, you're right! Caught red handed! Guilty! Now that we've gotten that out of the way, kindly show me (as they say in Missouri) how exactly am I wrong? You've clearly wasted no time in telling me I am wrong without offering a shred of evidence backing up your claim.

I don't think I need to offer evidence for what is obvious: that many women, especially women who are drawn to a forum like this one, are not the angry bra-burning types and should not be lumped in with them.
(05-17-2016, 12:27 AM)Share Love Wrote: I don't think I need to offer evidence for what is obvious: that many women, especially women who are drawn to a forum like this one, are not the angry bra-burning types and should not be lumped in with them.

Standing by and doing nothing when you could have while someone else pulls the trigger makes you an accessory to the crime.....I believe it is the sin of enabling

FYI: The "angry bra-burners" are lumping you into their "equality" equation all the time whether you like it or not. You can keep singing "I'm not like them" but no one is listening least of all the ones supporting this legislation!
DS, for you and your wife's sake, you have got to calm down over this. Really. Like another fishie said once, it's not worth losing your peace over.
(05-17-2016, 12:31 AM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 12:27 AM)Share Love Wrote: I don't think I need to offer evidence for what is obvious: that many women, especially women who are drawn to a forum like this one, are not the angry bra-burning types and should not be lumped in with them.

Standing by and doing nothing when you could have while someone else pulls the trigger makes you an accessory to the crime.....I believe it is the sin of enabling

FYI: The "angry bra-burners" are lumping you into their "equality" equation all the time whether you like it or not. You can keep singing "I'm not like them" but no one is listening least of all the ones supporting this legislation!

You're always coming in here yelling at all of us about standing by and doing nothing, but what exactly have you done? Other than constantly post the same screeds again and again, magically thinking we're all going to have a change of heart toward it? Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results in the definition of insanity.

I think you need to accept no one wants to listen to this, and as I've said before you continue to make the women's forum unpleasant. If you dislike your workplace so much, I think it's time to leave it instead of being barraged by poison affecting your mind.
(05-17-2016, 01:00 AM)introvert Wrote: You're always coming in here yelling at all of us about standing by and doing nothing, but what exactly have you done? Other than constantly post the same screeds again and again, magically thinking we're all going to have a change of heart toward it? Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results in the definition of insanity.

Actually, I help guys see the light that modern woman is a bomb with a loose wire on the detonator. And given that feminists are not in the least affected by what men say, there isn't much I can do. The fact of the matter is the ball is in the female court when it comes to feminism. Also, I don't expect "different results." In fact I have pretty much accepted that your average woman is going to do squat until society collapses. Then when they start the finger point I will happily point back to my posts and say "told ya so!" I'm not here to make you listen.....gave up on that a looooong time ago! Just here to report the news now  :P

(05-17-2016, 01:00 AM)introvert Wrote: I think you need to accept no one wants to listen to this, and as I've said before you continue to make the women's forum unpleasant. If you dislike your workplace so much, I think it's time to leave it instead of being barraged by poison affecting your mind.

Well, you can't exactly read my posts without clicking on them so you are free to ignore me! Like I said, I'm here for record keeping purposes. Maybe I will swallow my pride a bit and say maybe I was hoping one of you would be brilliant enough to prove me wrong and show that there is something left to fight for but as you said I am insane!

Cartoon of the "Non-Feminist" Tolerating Feminism
I'm just getting so tired of the sarcasm and the attitude that even the women here are time bombs just waiting to explode and transform into overthrowers of the patriarchy.

I'm done posting on these types of threads.