More than boys; why men are needed to serve the altar
(05-21-2016, 03:02 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: PrairieMom, thanks for sharing. I wished for this article to go as viral as possible, and it almost has.

(05-19-2016, 11:01 AM)Fontevrault Wrote: That's him alright!  He used to post her a lot.  He was always an advocate for bringing back the minor orders which is what made me think of it.  :grin:  He's a great guy and married now.  I think he's got at least one kiddo by now.  His stuff is well worth reading.  He is usually logical, historically based, deeply reverent, and a lot of fun all at the same time. 

Yes, it is indeed me. I quietly left the forum a while back because the atmosphere was no longer what I remembered when I first joined; but then I saw one of my articles posted here, via a tracker I use to see who reposts my stuff. (It's all very Person of Interesty, I know.) I'm going to take a look around and see what's up at FishEaters recently. One thing I like the design overhaul since I was last here.

:grin:

Messages In This Thread
Re: More than boys; why men are needed to serve the altar - by PrairieMom - 05-21-2016, 02:41 PM