The Green Scapular

I just ordered give green scapulars -- but got to wondering if anyone out there has any green scapular stories to share. Anyone, anyone?

I ordered the scapulars from this site:  http://www.greenscapular.com/  They ask a dollar for each to cover costs.

For those who aren't familiar with the Green Scapular, there's this from the FishEaters page on Scapulars:

Green Scapular
Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul (Paulists)
A.D. 1840

In 1840, Mary appeared to Sister Justine Bisqueyburu (a Seminary Sister of the Daughters of Charity) in Paris, France and commended the Green Scapular to her. It's known as "the Scapular of Conversion," and its promises are the strengthening of faith, protection against Satan, a happy death for Catholics, and, most of all, for conversion for those outside the Church. It's to be worn or carried by the faithful, or given to an unbeliever for their conversion. The following prayer is to be said daily by the wearer:
Quote: Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death

Latin version:
Cor immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
If the scapular is given to an unbeliever for their conversion, the person giving the scapular prays the prayer for them if the unbeliever does not want to pray the prayer himself. If the unbeliever does not want the scapular, it may be hidden in their vicinity and the prayers said for him. Enrollment in a Confraternity is not necessary for this scapular, but the scapular should be blessed by a priest before use.
I'd like to know too.

I was thinking about putting one under my son's mattress.
I was told of someone who many years ago gave a green scapular to a nonbelieving friend of his. This man had cancer and was preparing to have an operation. He placed the scapular under his pillow. When he went to the doctor's office for his last preliminary exam before the operation all evidence of the tumor had disappeared. There was no longer any evidence of cancer in him.
:) :) :) 
St. Dominic Savio once gave a green scapular to his mother perhaps in sickness or childbirth, I can't remember the details. I will have to look it up again.
I'm going to get one for my eldest daughter!  She needs it!!!
I have hid one in my father in laws possessions for over a year now.  He is a non Catholic... A non believer actually.  I pray for him, unfortunately dimentia is settling in with old age, so my hopes for a miraculous conversion are fading.
Well, I hope she won't mind my sharing this here (maybe she also did, earlier?) but Jacafamala posted this beautiful story on her blog:

http://veilnation.blogspot.com/

I also just tucked one away inside my daughter's belongings, which she took with her when she moved out.