Traditional Mass in St. Petersburg, FL
I just moved to the Tampa Bay area in Florida. I see that there is a 12:30 pm traditional Latin Mass at the Cathedral of St. Jude in St. Petersburg. I would like to hear from anyone who has attended that Mass. I want to be sure that it is celebrated properly, etc., because it will take me about 40 minutes to get there.

Thanks!
Why not drive to Sarasota to the FSSP church there?  It's south of the Tampa Bay Area. Where in Tampa are you near? I live in Florida too so I'm pretty familiar with the Mass situation here in the Sunshine State.
I'm in Palm Harbor, just north of Dunedin and near Clearwater.

I'll check the travel distance to the FSSP.  I would appreciate any guidance you can provide, formerbuddhist.

Edit:  I just checked the distance.  It's an hour and 22 minutes. I would have to think about that.
I don't know anything about the Tridentine Mass at the Cathedral, but on the rare occasions I go to the Tridentine Mass it's at Epiphany in Tampa. Fr. Palka's great.

http://epiphanytampa.weebly.com/

2510 East Hanna Avenue
Tampa, Florida, 33610
Also, Bishop Lynch of St Petersburg is notoriously antipathetic to the Tridentine Mass. He turns 75 this year.
Thanks, Olorin. From the look of his Web site, Fr. Palka seems very enthusiastic. 
Update:  I attended the traditional Latin Mass at the Cathedral of St. Jude in St. Petersburg today. The Mass is offered in the Chapel of Our Lady, not in the main cathedral.  It was a low Mass.  I found it to be properly and reverently celebrated. I was impressed with the servers and with the piety of the congregation, which was substantial in number.

I will probably return there.