What does your spirituality look like?
What are your regular prayers? Do you wear/use any sacramentals? Which ones? Are you devoted to a particular saint?

I pray the Rosary and the Jesus Prayer, and have recently gotten back to praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy (at 3 PM if I'm able). My favourite saints are the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Therese, and St. Valentine. I enjoy devotional reading, especially reading the New Testament.

I wear the brown scapular and the Miraculous Medal.

I make sure that love for God and neighbor is the anchor for everything that I do and aspire to do.

How about you? :)
I pray the hours from the Old Rite Horologion and the Old Orthodox Prayerbook , usually First through Ninth Hours but occasionally I will start with the Midnight Office and pray through Vespers or Small Compline.

Outside of that I pray the Jesus Prayer and sometimes sit meditation either using the Jesus Prayer or just watching my breathing.  I try to read some scripture each day and to read about the saints being commemorated.  I don't use sacramentals aside from epiphany water, but the cross I wear and the prayer rope I have are blessed. 

These days this is about all I do spiritually,but both the Jesus Prayer and the Hours keep me focusing on God throughout the day. 
Nice, FB! Simple is best. :)
I pray the Rosary, the Angelus, and the Jesus Prayer, and wear a brown scapular.

I have a devotion to the BVM, St. Michael, and St. Maximilian Kolbe.
My spirituality looks like a delicious, moist chocolate cake with a glass of milk followed (yes!) by some tender lamb rack and, after all, a fine red Burgundy to finish the day.

I wonder if anyone can decipher this one  :grin:
(07-09-2016, 08:57 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: My spirituality looks like a delicious, moist chocolate cake with a glass of milk followed (yes!) by some tender lamb rack and, after all, a fine red Burgundy to finish the day.

"lamb and...Burgundy" = the Eucharist (Lamb of God + consecrated wine becoming the Precious Blood)?

If you didn't mean 'decipher' literally, I'm going to feel really silly.  :grin:
Nice SH (is that you, right?)! The Burgundy is certainly related to the Eucharist (though in a more precise sense, try to think Bourgogne), but I must admit I haven't thought about the lamb as it. Maybe I should've picked a different meat--its just that lamb chops are my favorite.

What about the chocolate cake ? Think Spanish chocolate cake !
(07-09-2016, 09:05 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: Nice SH (is that you, right?)! The Burgundy is certainly related to the Eucharist (though in a more precise sense, try to think Bourgogne), but I must admit I haven't thought about the lamb as it. Maybe I should've picked a different meat--its just that lamb chops are my favorite.

What about the chocolate cake ? Think Spanish chocolate cake !
Yep, that's me! :)

The only Catholic Spanish thing I can think of at this time is the Inquisition (which no one expects  :grin:) and Ferdinand and Isabella's rule. I'll have to think on this!
(07-09-2016, 08:57 AM)Renatus Frater Wrote: My spirituality looks like a delicious, moist chocolate cake with a glass of milk followed (yes!) by some tender lamb rack and, after all, a fine red Burgundy to finish the day.

I'm stumped. I'm going to guess devotion to a French saint (Burgundy), and a German saint (chocolate).

Either that or gluttony.

What did I win?
Well, I'm certainly guilty of gluttony now and then--but in a venial manner.

The lambs are probably associated with a particular saint. One could also think of him as a juicy steak.

The milk should be pretty easy, and the fact that its related to the (Spanish) cake should also decipher the cake.