Sorry...

I know the forum has been extremely frustrating lately with regard to load times, disappearing permissions, etc. Me, in spite of what it says underneath my user name (the forum software stuck that title in there. Sigh!), I'm very much not a geek (I'm just a nerd), so don't know what's going on, but I'm trying to get some guys to look into it and help a sister out.

I don't know, but I might have to get a hybrid server (whatever that is exactly) to deal with the huge database we've got here. Looking into all this and await answers and for those who help me to have the time to make everything happen.

If a hybrid server is needed, it will cost more each month, anywhere from $29 to $199 more, depending on which type is needed. If that turns out to be what's needed, expect another fundraiser soon LOL

But, please, bear with me! Don't give up on the forum because of what's going on now! I pray to have it all fixed as soon as I can! IOW, it shouldn't be like this forever -- or even for much longer!