The Vaccine that Causes Cancer
Personally, I would not recommend vaccines to anyone (except in limited and extreme urgency), especially children and most especially if the source of the vaccine is 'live virus' (as opposed to killed or protein derived types which are less hazardous, yet still contain toxins). In the 'old' days, before vaccines were common, when childhood diseases would break out among a group of children, parents would hold parties so everyone would get infected and in a short time be over it. The result was a life-long immunity; acquired immunity.  Once, when I mentioned this on these boards, someone said that practice sounded "barbaric". Well, which is worse, a rather mild disease or trading that with a more deadly and disabling disease risk?

Your body develops a 'titer' or resident virus and your immune system sorta walls it off and keeps it from reactivating. Occasionally, as in the case of Varicella zoster virus, which causes chickenpox in children and young adults. It may break out in adulthood (Vericella-Herpes Zoster Virus) and cause Shingles.

That said, the main reason I am against vaccines is how they are produced and formulated. They use some very seriously toxic agents in their production and the effects have been devastating, in the long run, on human health. The short-term benefits of controlling childhood diseases has been somewhat varied. Perhaps some of the viral diseases that were aimed at were prevented, but other, much more disastrous to ones health diseases have emerged. This article points some of these issues out and the last paragraph is shilling. The quote is from the formulators of the injectable Polio immunization. They who said that their immunization probably did not stop the Polio epidemic, that it was already on the downside of the bell curve when they introduced it.

Immunization does not afford one life long immunity to a disease, only a brief immunity of a year or so. Repeated immunizations may improve that to a longer period, but it is still not life long. That is part of the reason, for instance, that your dog must get immunized over and over again for rabies.

Here's the article, the quote from the Salks is at the bottom and emboldened.

Quote:http://postnewsd2.blogspot.in/2016/07/th...ancer.html

Monday, 25 July 2016
The Vaccine that Causes Cancer

If you take any fruit and injected it with aluminum, phenol, acetone, thimerosal (mercury) and billions of bacteria and viruses…WOULD YOU EAT IT? If you answered NO…how can they justify INJECTING it into a muscle, which gets into your blood and circulates around the body…exposing all major organs and tissues to everything in the vaccine? Then, why do we inject our kids with a vaccine? 
In the early 1900s an astute Indiana physician, Dr. W.B. Clarke, stated “Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person.”

Formaldehyde in vaccines has been linked to several types of cancers, including Leukemia. Formaldehyde has been used in the Anthrax vaccine, DT, DTaP, Hib, HPV, Hep A, Hep B, Influenza, Meningitis, Polio, and more. This is classified as a known carcinogen. Both the Environmental Protection Agency and the International Agency for Research on Cancer admit this is so.
Vaccine makers don’t test vaccines for their potential to cause cancer.They are very clear about it. Every single vaccine package insert says it. Here’s what Merck says about its MMR vaccine:
M-M-R II has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility.

Various toxic elements within vaccines such as the SV40 virus, formaldehyde (formalin), mercury (thimerosal) and aluminum can become time bombs remaining dormant in the body for years until they suddenly activate, causing life threatening diseases.

Vaccines are enormously profitable for drug companies and recent legislation in the U.S. has exempted lawsuits against pharmaceutical firms in the event of adverse reactions to vaccines which are very common. [Why do this if there isn't a hidden agenda or if these immunizations were safe?] In 1975 Germany stopped requiring pertussis (whooping cough) vaccination. Today less than 10 % of German children are vaccinated against pertussis. The number of cases of pertussis has steadily decreased even though far fewer children are receiving pertussis vaccine.

In the March 4, 1977 issue of Science Jonas and Darrell Salk warn, “Live virus vaccines against influenza or poliomyelitis may in each instance produce the disease it intended to prevent. The live virus against measles and mumps may produce such side effects as encephalitis (brain damage)".
Uh oh..... :O :O :O  There's some folk "out there" ain't gonna like you very much fer dat. :O :grin:  But I'm with ya, Z-Man!  I've been quietly campaigning against vaccination (except in very limited and almost always Third World situations where there's already poor sanitation, poor living conditions, and bad diet) for almost 30 years now.  Most people just don't want to listen, though. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:  I've SEEN the results of vaccination gone wrong, and there's also a pretty substantial body of literature "out there" documenting it that is at best pooh-poohed by the medical establishment.  Well, like the saying goes, "You can lead the horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

My son, born in England at a time when vaccinations were NOT required (as I think is still the case), never received any vaccinations whatsoever, and he's healthy as a horse.  And...he had and lived through quite well, measles, rubella, chickenpox, mumps, etc.
(07-26-2016, 02:14 PM)J Michael Wrote: Uh oh..... :O :O :O  There's some folk "out there" ain't gonna like you very much fer dat. :O :grin:  But I'm with ya, Z-Man!  I've been quietly campaigning against vaccination (except in very limited and almost always Third World situations where there's already poor sanitation, poor living conditions, and bad diet) for almost 30 years now.  Most people just don't want to listen, though. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:  I've SEEN the results of vaccination gone wrong, and there's also a pretty substantial body of literature "out there" documenting it that is at best pooh-poohed by the medical establishment.  Well, like the saying goes, "You can lead the horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

My son, born in England at a time when vaccinations were NOT required (as I think is still the case), never received any vaccinations whatsoever, and he's healthy as a horse.  And...he had and lived through quite well, measles, rubella, chickenpox, mumps, etc.

Ya, I've had Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, German Measles...all that stuff and many of my childhood friends have as well, but I know of none of these who had deleterious side effects from being infected by these 'childhood' illnesses. We must all be barbarians!!
One condition of my employment is a required flu shot. A most disturbing trend. When in Rome well, I must play by the rules. It is a hospital and it is their house. But I hate it.
(07-26-2016, 10:47 PM)GrottoAl Wrote: One condition of my employment is a required flu shot. A most disturbing trend. When in Rome well, I must play by the rules. It is a hospital and it is their house. But I hate it.

I worked in hospitals for over 40 years and always refused the shot after I tried it out once and got the flu anyway. Sad that they 'require' it now, they couldn't when I was working, just made it difficult for you if you got sick.

Glad I am retired now and out of that mess.
:afraidsmiley: Why did I read this? Can I unread this?  Pass over some mind bleach?

I'm in the middle of getting all my vaccinations done or updated.  It's required and protocol to get everything sorted before starting immune suppressants.  It started off with simple immunology blood testing and then a call I needed SO MANY shots.  Just this morning, I got a call that I have to schedule my HPV vaccines so that means an extra 3 doses of formaldehyde.  How lovely. 
(07-27-2016, 11:51 AM)Zubr Wrote: :afraidsmiley: Why did I read this? Can I unread this?  Pass over some mind bleach?

I'm in the middle of getting all my vaccinations done or updated.  It's required and protocol to get everything sorted before starting immune suppressants.  It started off with simple immunology blood testing and then a call I needed SO MANY shots.  Just this morning, I got a call that I have to schedule my HPV vaccines so that means an extra 3 doses of formaldehyde.  How lovely.

So sorry to hear that, Zubr.  Do you feel like sharing why you'll be starting immune suppressants?  And why they are saying you NEED all these vaccinations?
I'm in the process of getting listed for a liver/kidney transplant.  (Before you ask, as most do, my liver is not shot from vodka  :LOL: ) Since illness and bacteria are quite dangerous once the immune system is suppressed, the protocol is to build antibodies to the infections now.  Some vaccines have to be done now because they're live (such as shingles and MMR ) because they are even more dangerous post-transplant.  It makes you wonder for sure!  The argument is that if you catch one of these infections with a suppressed immune system, you get very sick and die.  After the transplants, they are saying I need yearly flu and pneumonia shots... because you can get sick and die.  :eyeroll:  The HPV vaccine was one the doctors went back and forth over.  They warned that it "really hurt" but "that's just the way it is" because of "what's in it".  That wasn't too soothing to hear but they said it was insurance for my future.  Since immune suppressants are linked to an increased cancer risk, and HPV is linked to cervical cancer, the docs are adamant I do it.  But now, if vaccines are linked to cancer, my mind is blown! 
(07-27-2016, 02:44 PM)Zubr Wrote: I'm in the process of getting listed for a liver/kidney transplant.  (Before you ask, as most do, my liver is not shot from vodka  :LOL: ) Since illness and bacteria are quite dangerous once the immune system is suppressed, the protocol is to build antibodies to the infections now.  Some vaccines have to be done now because they're live (such as shingles and MMR ) because they are even more dangerous post-transplant.  It makes you wonder for sure!  The argument is that if you catch one of these infections with a suppressed immune system, you get very sick and die.  After the transplants, they are saying I need yearly flu and pneumonia shots... because you can get sick and die.  :eyeroll:  The HPV vaccine was one the doctors went back and forth over.  They warned that it "really hurt" but "that's just the way it is" because of "what's in it".  That wasn't too soothing to hear but they said it was insurance for my future.  Since immune suppressants are linked to an increased cancer risk, and HPV is linked to cervical cancer, the docs are adamant I do it.  But now, if vaccines are linked to cancer, my mind is blown!

You are indeed one of those 'special cases' I alluded to in my first post.

By all means, do as your physicians say.

The risk of death from organ transplant failure secondary to infection is a BIG concern and the 'possible' risk of cancer is a lower concern/probability. As for HPV, there could be a connection to the way this particular virus is usually introduced into the female. The virus is most common in uncircumcised men, since it most often resides under the foreskin and can be transferred during intercourse. An active case of venereal warts is another way these viruses get transferred. Due to the possible, repeated irritation of the cervix during these times, it may enhance the effects of the virus on the cervical tissue and produce a neoplastic reaction. Prolonged irritation is a valid and frequent component of cancer formation.
Zedta, you sound just like my doc!  :LOL:  I'm obviously a very scared little turkey over the whole thing so anytime I see anything remotely further shocking, I worry.  There are some days I feel it is best to just live in a plastic bubble and roll off into the sunset.  :P