The SSPX to be given personal prelature?
(07-30-2016, 09:17 AM)GangGreen Wrote: How does one resist VII yet accept something that was invented in VII? Sounds odd.
For my part, I don't know.  All I myself know is that those trad apostolates which have nothing to do with The Resistance are in fact resisting V2 just as much with their actions as any other group ignoring V2, including SSPX, The Resistance, and sedevacantists.  And the salient point is that Rome has to know this.  It's a game that's being played.  And in addition to Rome, there are plenty of bishops who also know that the trad groups in their regions have never so much as mentioned "The Council" (as if there was only one, by the way) in any of their published literature, or from the pulpit, or in their formal catechesis -- such as instructing in Traditional Holy Communion, Confirmation, Baptism, Matrimony, etc.  We can say it's hypocritical on the part of trad groups to "accept" something that they are actually not just resisting but rejecting, but on the part of the Conciliar hierarchy It's quite hypocritical to demand that any group make an empty promise to "accept" something that is then ignored wholesale and is not enforced whatsoever.  Who is kidding whom?

It's all about formally demanding...... and then winking.  I have to wonder sometimes if the hierarchy actually even believes themselves, or are they themselves acknowledging, by such lack of enforcement, that the trad societies are right?

Messages In This Thread
Re: The SSPX to be given personal prelature? - by Miriam_M - 07-30-2016, 09:55 AM