A Vatican That Can’t Be Trusted

What do you guys think? From onepeterfive.com (be sure to click the link! My posting of Catholic materials from other sites isn't meant to take away from their traffic and potential ad revenue! Be sure to click any ads on their sites that interest you as well! That is how websites make money!)

A Vatican That Can’t Be Trusted
By Steve Skojec on September 15, 2016

In an essay at Rorate Caeli, Professor Roberto de Mattei takes note of the Vatican’s fairly recent and alarming habit of self-contradiction and obfuscation. He notes:
Quote:Information, disinformation, truths, half-truths and lies all seem to be jumbled up in the communication strategy of the Holy See. The history of the Church is being written through interviews, improvised discourses, articles on semi-official blogs and media-rumours, leaving the field wide open to all interpretations possible and giving rise to the suspicion that the confusion is deliberate.

Two recent examples.

The first regards the expulsion of the President of the IOR (the Vatican Bank), Ettore Gotti Tedeschi in 2012.  In Benedict XVI’s latest book “Last Conversations” with Peter Seewald, the “Pope Emeritus” takes responsibility himself for Gotti Tedeschi’s dismissal, due to what he says was the need to “renew the management” of the Vatican Bank. Yet Monsignor Georg Gänswein, Pope Benedict’s secretary, at one time stated that Benedict XVI  knew nothing of this dismissal and “was surprised, very surprised at the motion of no confidence in the professor.” Andrea Tornielli, on October 22nd 2013, refers to it in an article entitled: Benedict XVI was very surprised at the expulsion of Gotti Tedeschi. On September 9th 2016, the same Vatican reporter, without indicating any contradiction, presents the new version, with the title: Ratzinger: it was my idea to change the management of the IOR in 2012.  What’s the truth then? Most certainly someone is lying and there  confusion remains.
I find this first example of particular interest. Do you recall how Pope Benedict was alleged by the Vatican to have broken his silence to refute the testimony we published from Fr. (Dr.) Ingo Dollinger indicating that Ratzinger himself had admitted that there was more to the Third Secret of Fatima than had been revealed? In my response to that statement, I made no secret of my skepticism that the rebuttal even came from Pope Bendict. It bore neither his crest nor his signature, and was instead buried in a routine Vatican bulletin, as if it had no great significance. It had certain hallmarks of a possible forgery, and to this day I doubt its authenticity — a doubt that has been echoed by certain persons in the Vatican with whom I have had contact.

Here, now, we have another indication that this is not the first time the truth has been apparently manipulated to fit a communications strategy. De Mattei is correct – either Benedict knew or he didn’t, so which was it? Why is the truth so hard to come by?

De Mattei goes on to also cite the recent example of the papal letter to the bishops of the Buenos Aires region, already covered here multiple times. He writes:
Quote:“There is no other interpretation”. Pope Francis’ position on the divorced and remarried – already expressed on his return flight from the Isle of Lesbos, at this point, seems definitively clear. Yet if this is his thought, why commit it to a footnote in Amoris laetitia and to a private letter not intended for publication, instead of stating it in a clear, explicit way?  Perhaps in this way, the contradiction of the perennial Magisterium of the Church would be public and formal, whereas the intention is to arrive at changing the Church’s doctrine in an ambiguous and surreptitious way?
In my analysis of the Vatican communications strategy this past February, I noted the same thing — and I don’t believe it to be accidental:
Quote:Catholics trying to make sense of the present pontificate by trying to make it fit within the paradigm of orthodoxy are being openly and cruelly manipulated. Francis and his advisors have not staged an obvious coup at the Vatican. They’re waging a disinformation campaign, using the tactics of subversion, not overt and total change. They’re working almost entirely within the confines of the existing doctrinal framework, while carrying out a slavishly-adhered to communications strategy that seeks to undermine and cast doubt on that same Church teaching wherever possible through easily-dismissable non-authoritative statements and actions.

This is why people who say that the pope’s comments on a plane can simply be ignored are demonstrating extremely poor judgment. By placing excessive emphasis on the non-authoritative character of informal statements, they’re underestimating the damage that such things do to existing formal teaching.
In another piece in June, I highlighted the deceptive practice of intentional mistranslations of papal statements and surreptitious changing of the wording of papal statements after publication to remove controversial context. As I said at the time, “This is Orwellian, it is deceptive, and it is unbecoming of the Vicar of Christ – or his surrogates.”

Today, De Mattei drives home the same point in his own analysis:
Quote:Divisions however, have their source in the two-forked language of the Devil and are defeated most of all by the truth: the truth of the Faith and morality, but also the truth of language and behaviour, which means renouncing all lies, falsification and reserve, following the teaching of the Gospel “… let your speech be yea, yea: no, no: and that which is over and above these, is of  the evil one.” (Matthew, 5 v 37)
Something has definitively shifted in the way Catholic thought leaders are viewing this pontificate. The disparate reactions and explanations to various of Francis’ most troubling statements and actions are now beginning to settle into a sort of synthesis. Shock, credulity, and doubt, are increasingly giving way to a quiet and determined resolve. “It’s not us,” people seem to be saying. “It really is him…and it must be stopped.”

There is perhaps nothing new here for readers who have followed our coverage of the present papacy for some time. But it is nevertheless important to continue to document the consistency of these observations over time, tying together the loose ends that have been obscured through intentional misdirection and showing that the dots connect much further back than just the past few months.

Whether you’ve sensed it for a while or are just recently reaching these conclusions, it’s important for you to know that you’re not just imagining things. What a horrible thing not to be able to trust the Vatican to tell the faithful the truth. The shame of it will echo through history.
I find our Pope quite problematical, often and controversial more often and in both, embarrassingly so.

I think 'the smoke of Satan' has become so thick its hard to see the truth anymore. Even Our Beloved Church has become the haven of the immovable bureaucrats, who have holed up in their crevasses and have gained control of information and the dissemination of truth. I really think this is why Pope Benedict said the position needed a younger man and stepped down. However, perhaps even Francis isn't young enough!

Perhaps this article sums up these hints well.
I don't think the Vatican since John XXIII's revolution can be trusted to profess, teach, and hand down the Catholic Faith of all time. Francis is simply the most egregiously obvious in his deception so denial is no longer an option.

Overturning Sacred Tradition, doctrine, liturgy, discipline,engaging in obfuscation, lies, gaslighting faithful Catholics, and then slandering scandalized Catholics trying to make sense of an impossibly terrifying takeover as "schismatic" earns the NewVatican a giant untrustworthy designation.
One thing here that has struck me most forcefully of late can be summed up in two things:

1) Abp Ganswein's remark about the single footnote in Amoris Laetitia suggesting communion for the divorced and remarried ...

Quote:“When a Pope wants to change an aspect of the doctrine, then he has to do so clearly, so as to make it binding. Important magisterial tenets cannot be changed by half sentences or somewhat ambiguous footnotes.”

and

2) The recent pronouncement by the Holy Father in reference to the Argentine bishops that "no other interpretation" is possible of AL except to allow communion for the divorced and remarried.

I still don't know how to talk about these things with respect and submission to Church authority, as I said in Chez Charles Coulombe ...

But this appears so underhanded that one wishes that even liberal Catholics who support communion for the divorced and remarried would stand up and say: this is NOT how trustworthy people proceed.

If the Pope wants to change something, why use methods like this ...?
(09-18-2016, 08:18 PM)Zedta Wrote: I find our Pope quite problematical, often and controversial more often and in both, embarrassingly so.

I think 'the smoke of Satan' has become so thick its hard to see the truth anymore. Even Our Beloved Church has become the haven of the immovable bureaucrats, who have holed up in their crevasses and have gained control of information and the dissemination of truth. I really think this is why Pope Benedict said the position needed a younger man and stepped down. However, perhaps even Francis isn't young enough!

Where there is deception, the devil is never far away... Blasphemy and deception...

Funny you mention Pope Benedict Zedta... Malachi Martin used to say that Pope JP ll knew ithe church couldn't be fixed by him, he was waiting for the restoration and triumph of the immaculate heart.  Between silence, scandal, and deception, all I have known iin my entire lifetime concerning  the church has been mistrust and controversy.  Like any top down corporation, This is a failure of leadership, yet Pope JPll  has been already canonized.  The church is lacking  a Shepard when it needs it most.  While I have often pictured Pope Benedict as the pope in the Fatima vision, I also picture him  every time I hear the quote from Our Lady of Good Success “In this supreme moment of need for the church, the one who should speak will fall silent", and in seclusion in his Castle in front of the Blessed Sacrament,...if it's not deception, it's silence, or it's the party line. I don't know what's worse.  I guess I have never known the Vatican for trust, only from tradition is there trust. 

We have been told by Our Lady of Akita that  “The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. "

It should be apparent to all that Our Lady and the devil are in a battle that is coming to climax, as it has been stated by Sr Lucia that  the final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family.

We are now traveling down a perilous road, and it's late in the day. 

(09-20-2016, 01:36 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:18 PM)Zedta Wrote: I find our Pope quite problematical, often and controversial more often and in both, embarrassingly so.

Where there is deception, the devil is never far away... Blasphemy and deception...

Funny you mention Pope Benedict Zedta... Malachi Martin used to say that Pope JP ll knew ithe church couldn't be fixed by him, he was waiting for the restoration and triumph of the immaculate heart.  Between silence, scandal, and deception, all I have known iin my entire lifetime concerning  the church has been mistrust and controversy.  Like any top down corporation, This is a failure of leadership, yet Pope JPll  has been already canonized.  The church is lacking  a Shepard when it needs it most.  While I have often pictured Pope Benedict as the pope in the Fatima vision, I also picture him  every time I hear the quote from Our Lady of Good Success “In this supreme moment of need for the church, the one who should speak will fall silent", and in seclusion in his Castle in front of the Blessed Sacrament,...if it's not deception, it's silence, or it's the party line. I don't know what's worse.  I guess I have never known the Vatican for trust, only from tradition is there trust. 

We have been told by Our Lady of Akita that  “The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. "

It should be apparent to all that Our Lady and the devil are in a battle that is coming to climax, as it has been stated by Sr Lucia that  the final battle between the Lord and the reign of Satan will be about marriage and the family.

We are now traveling down a perilous road, and it's late in the day. 

Right on! :w2go:
(09-18-2016, 07:29 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: What do you guys think?
I read it earlier and completely agree with it.  It's about manipulation, or what was coined in politics in the 1970's (I think) as "discommunication" --  deliberate acts to confuse and misinform, in order to control.
(09-20-2016, 01:40 PM)Miriam_M Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 07:29 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: What do you guys think?
I read it earlier and completely agree with it.  It's about manipulation, or what was coined in politics in the 1970's (I think) as "discommunication" --  deliberate acts to confuse and misinform, in order to control.

I would like to think that honest Catholics in the Hierarchy at the time of the 60's and 70's when this deliberate misinformation campaign took hold were not responsible or pressured to do so.  But the manner of such discommunication follows the pattern of Communist officials and policy.

As Mrs. Bella Dodd, former high ranking official of the American Communist Party, stated  In the early 1950s voluminous testimony on communist infiltration of Church and state before the House Un-American Activities Committee:

"In the 1930s we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within."  Twelve years before Vatican II, she said: "Right now they are in the highest places in the Church". She also predicted changes in the Church that would be so drastic that "you will not recognize the Catholic Church."

Dr. Alice von Hildebrand recalled, during an interview with Latin Mass magazine, that "Bella Dodd told my husband and me that when she was an active [Communist] party member, she had dealt with no fewer than four cardinals within the Vatican 'who were working for us'." (Latin Mass magazine, Summer 2001)

Communist Hierarchy naturally would promote each other and their Modernist allies.  And of course, the Freemasons infiltrated to deliberately deceive with their communist brothers..

A List of Masons in the Hierarchy of the Catholic Church. The following is a list of Masons reprinted with some updates from the Bulletin de l’Occident Chrétien Nr.12, July, 1976, (Directeur Pierre Fautrad a Fye – 72490 Bourg Le Roi.) All of the men on this list, if they in fact be Masons, are excommunicated by Canon Law 2338. Each man’s name is followed by his position, if known; the date he was initiated into Masonry, his code #; and his code name, if known.

Albondi, Alberto. Bishop of Livorno, (Leghorn). Initiated 8-5-58; I.D. # 7-2431.
Abrech, Pio. In the Sacred Congregation Bishops. 11-27-67; # 63-143.
Acquaviva, Sabino. Professor of Religion at the University of Padova, (Padua). 12-3-69; # 275-69.
Alessandro, Father Gottardi. (Addressed as Doctor in Masonic meetings.) President of Fratelli Maristi. 6-14-59.
Angelini Fiorenzo. Bishop of Messenel Greece. 10-14-57; # 14-005. Argentieri, Benedetto. Patriarch to the Holy See. 3-11-70; # 298-A.
Bea, Augustin. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI.
Baggio, Sebastiano. Cardinal. Prefect of the Sacred Congregation of Bishops. (This  Congregation appoints new Bishops.) Secretary of State under Pope John Paul II from 1989 to 1992. 8-14-57; # 85-1640. Masonic code name “SEBA.” Controls consecration of Bishops.
Balboni, Dante. Assistant to the Vatican Pontifical . Commission for Biblical Studies. 7-23-68; # 79-14 “BALDA.”
Baldassarri Salvatore. Bishop of Ravenna, Italy. 2-19-58; # 4315-19.
“BALSA.” Balducci, Ernesto. Religious sculpture artist. 5-16-66; # 1452-3.
Basadonna, Ernesto. Prelate of Milan, 9-14-63; # 9-243.
“BASE.” Batelli, Guilio. Lay member of many scientific academies. 8-24-59; # 29-A. “GIBA.”
Bedeschi, Lorenzo. 2-19-59; # 24-041. “BELO.” Belloli, Luigi. Rector of Seminar; Lombardy, Ita- ly. 4-6-58; # 22-04.
“BELLU.” Belluchi, Cleto. Coadjutor Bishop of Fermo, Italy. 6-4-68; # 12-217. Bettazzi, Luigi. Bishop of Ivera, Italy. 5-11-66; # 1347-45.
“LUBE.” Bianchi, Ciovanni. 10-23-69; # 2215-11.
“BIGI.” Biffi, Franco, Msgr. Rector of Church of St. John Lateran Pontifical University. He is head of this University and controls what is being taught. He heard confessions of Pope Paul VI. 8-15-59.
“BIFRA.” Bicarella, Mario. Prelate of Vicenza, Italy. 9-23-64; # 21-014.
“BIMA.” Bonicelli, Gaetano. Bishop of Albano, Italy. 5-12-59; # 63-1428,
“BOGA.” Boretti, Giancarlo. 3-21-65; # 0-241. “BORGI.” Bovone, Alberto. Substitute Secretary of the Sacred Office. 3-30-67; # 254-3.
“ALBO.” Brini, Mario. ArchBishop. Secretary of Chinese, Oriental, and Pagans. Member of Pontifical Commission to Russia. Has control of rewriting Canon Law. 7-7-68; # 15670.
“MABRI.” Bugnini, Annibale. ArchBishop.Wrote Novus Ordo Mass. Envoy to Iran, 4-23-63; # 1365-75.
“BUAN.” Buro, Michele. Bishop. Prelate of Pontifical Commission to Latin America, 3-21-69; # 140-2.
“BUMI.” Cacciavillan, Agostino. Secretariat of State. 11-6-60; # 13-154. (He was pro nuncio to India)
Cameli, Umberto. Director in Office of the Ecclesiastical Affairs of Italy in regard to education in Catholic doctrine. 11-17-60; # 9-1436.
Caprile, Giovanni. Director of Catholic Civil Affairs. 9-5-57; # 21-014.
“GICA.” Caputo, Giuseppe. 11-15-71; # 6125-63. “GICAP.”
Casaroli, Agostino. Cardinal. Secretary of State (next to Pope) under Pope John Paul II since July 1, 1979 until retired in 1989. 9-28-57; # 41-076.
“CASA.” Cerruti, Flaminio. Chief of the Office of the University of Congregation Studies. 4-2-60; # 76-2154. “CEFLA.” Ciarrocchi, Mario. Bishop. 8-23-62; # 123-A.
“CIMA.” Chiavacci, Enrico. Professor of Moral Theology, University of Florence, Italy. 7-2-70; # 121-34.
“CHIE.” Conte, Carmelo. 9-16-67; # 43-096. “CONCA.” Csele, Alessandro. 3-25-60; # 1354-09. “ALCSE.” Dadagio, Luigi. Papal Nuncio to Spain. ArchBishop of Lero. 9-8-67. # 43-B.
“LUDA.” D’Antonio, Enzio. ArchBishop of Trivento. 6-21-69; # 214-53. De Bous, Donate. Bishop. 6-24-68; # 321-02.
“DEBO.” Del Gallo Reoccagiovane, Luigi. Bishop. Del Monte, Aldo. Bishop of Novara, Italy. 8-25-69; # 32-012.
“ADELMO.” Faltin, Danielle. 6-4-70; # 9-1207. “FADA.” Ferraioli, Giuseppe. Member of Sacred Congregation for Public Affairs. 11-24-69; # 004-125.
“GIFE.” Franzoni, Giovanni. 3-2-65; # 2246-47.
“FRAGI.” Gemmiti, Vito. Sacred Congregation of Bishops. 3-25-68; # 54-13.
“VIGE.” Girardi, Giulio. 9-8-70; # 1471-52.
“GIG.” Fiorenzo, Angelinin. Bishop. Title of Commendator of the Holy Spirit. Vicar General of Roman Hospitals. Controls hospital trust funds. Consecrated Bishop 7-19-56; joined Masons 10-14-57.
Giustetti, Massimo. 4-12-70; # 13-065. “GIUMA.” Gottardi, Alessandro. Procurator and Postulator General of Fratelli Maristi. ArchBishop of Trent. 6-13-59; # 2437-14.
“ALGO.” Gozzini, Mario. 5-14-70; # 31-11.
“MAGO.” Grazinai, Carlo. Rector of the Vatican Minor Seminary. 7-23-61; # 156-3.
“GRACA.” Gregagnin, Antonio. Tribune of First Causes for Beatification. 10-19-67; # 8-45.
“GREA.” Gualdrini, Franco. Rector of Capranica. 5-22-61; # 21-352.
“GUFRA.” Ilari, Annibale. Abbot. 3-16-69; # 43-86. “ILA.” Laghi, Pio. Nunzio, Apostolic Delegate to Argentina, and then to U.S.A. until 1995. 8-24-69; # 0-538.
“LAPI.” Lajolo, Giovanni. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 7-27-70; # 21-1397.
“LAGI.” Lanzoni, Angelo. Chief of the Office of Secretary of State. 9-24-56; # 6-324.
“LANA.” Levi, Virgillio (alias Levine), Monsignor. Assistant Director of Official Vatican Newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano. Manages Vatican Radio Station. 7-4-58; # 241-3.
“VILE.” Lozza, Lino. Chancellor of Rome Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas of Catholic Religion. 7-23-69; # 12-768.
“LOLI.” Lienart, Achille. Cardinal. Grand Master top Mason. Bishop of Lille, France. Recruits Masons. Was leader of progressive forces at Vatican II Council. Macchi, Pasquale. Cardinal. Pope Paul’s Prelate of Honour and Private Secretary until he was excommunicated for heresy by Pope Paul VI. Was reinstated by Secretary of State Jean Villot, and made a Cardinal. 4-23-58; # 5463-2.
“MAPA.” Mancini, Italo. Director of Sua Santita. 3-18-68; # l551-142.
“MANI.” Manfrini, Enrico. Lay Consultor of Pontifical Commission of Sacred Art. 2-21-68; # 968-c.
“MANE.” Marchisano, Francesco. Prelate Honour of the Pope. Secretary Congregation for Seminaries and Universities of Studies. 2-4-61; 4536-3.
“FRAMA.” Marcinkus, Paul. American bodyguard for imposter Pope. From Cicero, Illinois. Stands 6’4″. President for Institute for Training Religious. 8-21-67; # 43-649. Called “GORILLA.” Code name “MARPA.”
Marsili, Saltvatore. Abbot of Order of St. Benedict of Finalpia near Modena, Italy. 7-2-63; # 1278-49. “SALMA.” Mazza, Antonio. Titular Bishop of Velia. Secretary General of Holy Year, 1975. 4-14-71. # 054-329.
“MANU.” Mazzi, Venerio. Member of Council of Public Affairs of the Church. 10-13-66; # 052-s.
“MAVE.” Mazzoni, Pier Luigi. Congregation of Bishops. 9-14-59; # 59-2.
“PILUM.” Maverna, Luigi. Bishop of Chiavari, Genoa, Italy. Assistant General of Italian Catholic Azione. 6-3-68; # 441-c.
“LUMA.” Mensa, Albino. ArchBishop of Vercelli, Piedmont, Italy. 7-23-59; # 53-23.
” MENA.” Messina, Carlo. 3-21-70; # 21-045. “MECA.” Messina, Zanon (Adele). 9-25-68; # 045-329.
” AMEZ.” Monduzzi, Dino. Regent to the Prefect of the Pontifical House. 3-11 -67; # 190-2.
“MONDI.” Mongillo, Daimazio. Professor of Dominican Moral Theology, Holy Angels Institute of Roma. 2-16-69; # 2145-22.
“MONDA.” Morgante, Marcello. Bishop of Ascoli Piceno in East Italy. 7-22-55; # 78-3601.
MORMA.” Natalini, Teuzo. Vice President of the Archives of Secretariat of the Vatican. 6-17-67; # 21-44d.
“NATE.” Nigro, Carmelo. Rector of the Seminary, Pontifical of Major Studies. 12-21-70; # 23-154.
“CARNI.” Noe, Virgillio. Head of the Sacred Congregation of Divine Worship. He and Bugnini paid 5 Protestant Ministers and one Jewish Rabbi to create the Novus Ordo Mass. 4-3-61; # 43652-21.
“VINO.” Palestra, Vittorie. He is Legal Council of the Sacred Rota of the Vatican State. 5-6-43; # 1965.
“PAVI.” Pappalardo, Salvatore. Cardinal. ArchBishop of Palermo, Sicily. 4-15-68; # 234-07. “SALPA.” Pasqualetti, Gottardo. 6-15-60; # 4-231.
“COPA.” Pasquinelli, Dante. Council of Nunzio of Madrid. 1-12-69; # 32-124. “PADA.” Pellegrino, Michele. Cardinal. Called “Protector of the Church”, ArchBishop of Torino (Turin, where the Holy Shroud of Jesus is kept). 5-2-60; # 352-36.
“PALMI.” Piana, Giannino. 9-2-70; # 314-52.
“GIPI.” Pimpo, Mario. Vicar of Office of General Affairs. 3-15-70; # 793-43.
“PIMA.” Pinto, Monsignor Pio Vito. Attaché of Secretary of State and Notare of Second Section of Supreme Tribunal and of Apostolic Signature. 4-2-70; # 3317-42.
“PIPIVI.” Poletti, Ugo. Cardinal. Vicar of S.S. Diocese of Rome. Controls clergy of Rome since 3-6-73. Member of Sacred Congregation of Sacraments and of Divine Worship. He is President of Pontifical Works and Preservation of the Faith. Also President of the Liturgical Academy. 2-17-69; # 32-1425.
“UPO.” Rizzi, Monsignor Mario. Sacred Congregation of Oriental Rites. Listed as “Prelate Bishop of Honour of the Holy Father, the Pope.” Works under top-Mason Mario Brini in manipulating Canon Law. 9-16-69; # 43-179.
“MARI,” “MONMARI.” Romita, Florenzo. Was in Sacred Congregation of Clergy. 4-21-56; # 52-142.
“FIRO.” Rogger, Igine. Officer in S.S. (Diocese of Rome). 4-16-68; # 319-13.
“IGRO.” Rossano, Pietro. Sacred Congregation of Non-Christian Religions. 2-12-68; # 3421-a.
“PIRO.” Rovela, Virgillio. 6-12-64; # 32-14. “ROVI.” Sabbatani, Aurelio. ArchBishop of Giustiniana (Giusgno, Milar Province, Italy). First Secretary Supreme Apostolic Segnatura. 6-22-69; # 87-43.
“ASA” Sacchetti, Guilio. Delegate of Governors – Marchese. 8-23-59; # 0991-b.
“SAGI.” Salerno, Francesco. Bishop. Prefect Atti. Eccles. 5-4-62; # 0437-1.
“SAFRA” Santangelo, Franceso. Substitute General of Defense Legal Counsel. 11-12-70; # 32-096.
“FRASA.” Santini, Pietro. Vice Official of the Vicar. 8-23-64; # 326-11.
“SAPI.” Savorelli, Fernando. 1-14-69; # 004-51. “SAFE.” Savorelli, Renzo. 6-12-65; # 34-692. “RESA.” Scanagatta, Gaetano. Sacred Congregation of the Clergy. Member of Commission of Pomei and Loreto, Italy. 9-23-71; # 42-023.
“GASCA.” Schasching, Giovanni. 3-18-65; # 6374-23. “GISCHA,”
“GESUITA.” Schierano, Mario. Titular Bishop of Acrida (Acri in Cosenza Province, Italy.) Chief Military Chaplain of the Italian Armed Forces. 7-3-59; #14-3641.
“MASCHI.” Semproni, Domenico. Tribunal of the Vicarate of the Vatican. 4-16-60; # 00-12.
“DOSE.” Sensi, Giuseppe Mario. Titular ArchBishop of Sardi (Asia Minor near Smyrna). Papal Nunzio to Portugal. 11-2-67; # 18911-47.
“GIMASE.” Sposito, Luigi. Pontifical Commission for the Archives of the Church in Italy. Head Administrator of the Apostolic Seat of the Vatican. Suenens, Leo. Cardinal. Title: Protector of the Church of St. Peter in Chains, outside Rome. Promotes Protestant Pentecostalism (Charismatics). Destroyed much Church dogma when he worked in 3 Sacred Congregations: 1) Propagation of the Faith; 2) Rites and Ceremonies in the Liturgy; 3) Seminaries. 6-15-67; # 21-64.
“LESU.” Trabalzini, Dino. Bishop of Rieti (Reate, Peruga, Italy). Auxiliary Bishop of Southern Rome. 2-6-65; # 61-956.
“TRADI.” Travia, Antonio. Titular ArchBishop of Termini Imerese. Head of Catholic schools. 9-15-67; # 16-141. “ATRA.
” Trocchi, Vittorio. Secretary for Catholic Laity in Consistory of the Vatican State Consultations. 7-12-62; # 3-896.
“TROVI.” Tucci, Roberto. Director General of Vatican Radio. 6-21-57; # 42-58.
“TURO.” Turoldo, David. 6-9-67; # 191-44.
“DATU.” Vale, Georgio. Priest. Official of Rome Diocese. 2-21-71; # 21-328.
“VAGI.” Vergari, Piero. Head Protocol Officer of the Vatican Office Segnatura. 12-14-70; # 3241-6.
“PIVE.” Villot, Jean. Cardinal. Secretary of State during Pope Paul VI. He is Camerlengo (Treasurer).
“JEANNI,” “ZURIGO.” Zanini, Lino. Titular ArchBishop of Adrianopoli, which is Andrianopolis, Turkey. Apostolic Nuncio. Member of the Revered Fabric of St. Peter’s Basilica.

Communists, Freemasons, Modernists.  Faithful Catholics demoted or hounded out of any sphere of influence. Who is there left to trust? 
(09-20-2016, 02:07 PM)BC Wrote: I would like to think that honest Catholics in the Hierarchy at the time of the 60's and 70's when this deliberate misinformation campaign took hold were not responsible or pressured to do so.  But the manner of such discommunication follows the pattern of Communist officials and policy.

As Mrs. Bella Dodd, former high ranking official of the American Communist Party, stated  In the early 1950s voluminous testimony on communist infiltration of Church and state before the House Un-American Activities Committee:

"In the 1930s we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within."  Twelve years before Vatican II, she said: "Right now they are in the highest places in the Church". She also predicted changes in the Church that would be so drastic that "you will not recognize the Catholic Church."

Communist Hierarchy naturally would promote each other and their Modernist allies.  And of course, the Freemasons infiltrated to deliberately deceive with their communist brothers..

Nice find...
That says a whole lot about how thick the Smoke of Satan has become.

A good pamphlet sized book may still be available from Tan Publications called "Anti-apostle 1125". The booklet supports this trend indicated by the post of subversive activities in the Church. It details how one man was recruited and carried out subversion in the Church. He was just one of many, as the title indicates. The story was taken, actually copied, from a diary found on him after he was brought into Hospital following a car accident which finally took his life. A nurse, trying to ascertain his identity, found the diary and later published it.
(09-20-2016, 02:34 PM)Zedta Wrote: A good pamphlet sized book may still be available from Tan Publications called "Anti-apostle 1125". The booklet supports this trend indicated by the post of subversive activities in the Church. It details how one man was recruited and carried out subversion in the Church. He was just one of many, as the title indicates. The story was taken, actually copied, from a diary found on him after he was brought into Hospital following a car accident which finally took his life. A nurse, trying to ascertain his identity, found the diary and later published it.

That one gets dismissed as conspiracy fiction sometimes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Carr%C3%A9 but as Dr. Alice Von Hildebrand said of it though:

"AA-1025 may be a literary invention of Marie Carre, but one must admit that she hits the bull's eye from the first page to the last. Some people have extraordinary talents to foresee the future. Carre certainly had an extraordinary perception of how best to harm the Church. How surprising indeed that all her [so-called] inventions have become reality in the post-conciliar Church."

It was published in 1972 by a French Protestant nurse who ended up converting, but if it is fiction, it's very prescient fiction.  The infiltrator (allegedly) was not part of the Vatican, rather a lower level communist Jew imposter priest, but he reveals the agenda in his letters: 

"To weaken more the notion of 'Real Presence' of Christ, all decorum will have to be set aside. No more costly embroidered vestments, no more music called sacred, especially no more Gregorian chant, but a music in jazz style, no more sign of the Cross, no more genuflections, but only dignified stern attitudes .... Moreover the faithful will have to break themselves the habit of kneeling, and this will be absolutely forbidden when receiving Communion .... Very soon, the Host will be laid in the hand in order that all notion of the Sacred be erased." (excerpt from Communist agent's diary-AA 1025: The Memoirs of an Anti-Apostle)