A Vatican That Can’t Be Trusted
(09-20-2016, 02:56 PM)BC Wrote: That one gets dismissed as conspiracy fiction sometimes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Carr%C3%A9 but as Dr. Alice Von Hildebrand said of it though:

"AA-1025 may be a literary invention of Marie Carre, but one must admit that she hits the bull's eye from the first page to the last. Some people have extraordinary talents to foresee the future. Carre certainly had an extraordinary perception of how best to harm the Church. How surprising indeed that all her [so-called] inventions have become reality in the post-conciliar Church."

Ya, it has been quite a few years since I read it and thanks for getting the title correct. I had a copy once, but it must have disappeared into the ooby doo. I do recall how very accurate it was about the abuses, especially the sexual abuses, that were to come from this apparent KGB program. If it were a book of fiction it was tantalizingly most exactly accurate in what the goals were of the operation. It all played out as stated in the book.

As for Wikipedia, they are a tool and cannot be trusted except to be agents of disinformation.
It's very accurate. That's why I resent it's dismissal as obtuse, unless there is some evidence it was fabricated.

I cited Wikipedia for that other Catholic ladies dismissal quote,  which is merely emotional. Needless to say Wikipedia bends truth whenever it can.