36 F Looking for Good Catholic Man
Prefer someone 35 or older, free to marry in the Church, kind heart, devout, and decent-looking. :-) I'm not looking for a man who is drop-dead gorgeous, just someone who is kinda cute. A good heart is the most important and a sense of humor a definite plus.

Feel free to send me a PM. Even if we just become friends, that would be great. Especially interested in Traditional men.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HeatherNoel's post:
  • Luke79
Wow. Don't all message me at once now! :'(
Why not try Catholic Match? It's a quick way to sift through peoples beliefs. It's more formal and specialized for dating. Even as a guy I think I'd be weary about meeting someone from a forum.....
Dear HeatherNoel,  I thought posting here for a guy was a wonderful idea.  Don't lose heart.  Catholic Match isn't a guaranteed success, either.  My daughter has had several disasters there, and you just have to keep weeding.  Anyway, I  thought your thread was very good and right to the point.  It just needs the right guy to see it and why on earth would a guy  be wary of meeting on a forum?  At least my post will put your thread at the top again!  Come on guys.  Don't you have friends and brothers?  My belief is that for every good woman who is having a terrible time meeting someone, there is a great guy out there trying to find a wonderful girl.  They all just have to find each other.  I wish my daughter would get her post on here!
(09-29-2016, 08:35 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: Why not try Catholic Match? It's a quick way to sift through peoples beliefs. It's more formal and specialized for dating. Even as a guy I think I'd be weary about meeting someone from a forum.....

The best way to sift through a person's beliefs is to ask them questions.

That is the frustrating thing about Catholic Match.  Nobody wants to communicate.  They just want to browse profiles it seems.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

-Gandalf the Grey
[-] The following 1 user Likes Telchar's post:
  • GrottoAl
(11-11-2017, 03:33 PM)Telchar Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 08:35 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: Why not try Catholic Match? It's a quick way to sift through peoples beliefs. It's more formal and specialized for dating. Even as a guy I think I'd be weary about meeting someone from a forum.....

The best way to sift through a person's beliefs is to ask them questions.

That is the frustrating thing about Catholic Match.  Nobody wants to communicate.  They just want to browse profiles it seems.

True story dat
I am also looking for a good Catholic man but i couldn't care less what he looks like as long as he loves the Church and wnats to help me in sharing Catholicism with others..

anyway, i pray you find what u are looking for..

Sometimes we humans don't know what we are REALLY looking for and we certainly very rarely know what GOD is looking for FOR us... he may want someone for you that you would never have thought of... someone who, maybe... looks like Juan Williams or something...

OK... sorry about that.. i need to quit picking on Mr. williams.. who is not bad looking, just bad politics...

Newbie here, sorry, I'm personally not impressed with CM after so many years. I've come to think men or most people over 40 don't know how to date or want to. Not to be cynical, but I'm hoping for a different approach than that site.