Southern Catholics?
I'm in southwestern Louisiana.
I live in Atlanta.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

-Gandalf the Grey
(09-23-2016, 06:07 PM)HeatherNoel Wrote: Hello ladies and gents! I would love to make some friends that are somewhat local. Born and raised in Atlanta, GA and currently living in Athens GA. Any other Southern Catholics here?  :grin:

I'm also keen to make local friends from among the faithful.

I live in Duluth.
[Image: NaziNoComNoMonYes.jpg]
I live in a little town in the swamps just north of Gainesville, Florida and go to a nice Parish named after St. Madeleine, with lots of retirees from Ohio, Michigan and New York,,,mostly in the winter.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
With all due respect, you might think of starting a new thread asking for contacts in, say, the north central US or Upper Midwest. Duluth is hardly 'Southern'!  :D
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

I'm in Virginia.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
Louisville KY so I guess about as least Southern as humanly possible.
(08-20-2018, 06:42 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Louisville KY so I guess about as least Southern as humanly possible.

@Jeeter might have you beat, depending on how close he is to the Mason-Dixon Line  :sleepy:
[Image: NaziNoComNoMonYes.jpg]
(08-21-2018, 12:53 PM)lingui5t Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 06:42 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Louisville KY so I guess about as least Southern as humanly possible.

@Jeeter might have you beat, depending on how close he is to the Mason-Dixon Line  :sleepy:

He's got me beat by about .2 degrees latitude.

My wife's family is Argentine; they're from far enough south they make all of us look like Yankees! :D
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
I literally live 2 minutes away from the bridge to New Albany IN and I grew up in Indiana and the whole area is urban and suburban so I'm admittedly very yankee. hahaha