Southern Catholics?
(08-21-2018, 01:21 PM)Jeeter Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 12:53 PM)lingui5t Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 06:42 PM)Some Guy Wrote: Louisville KY so I guess about as least Southern as humanly possible.

@Jeeter might have you beat, depending on how close he is to the Mason-Dixon Line  :sleepy:

He's got me beat by about .2 degrees latitude.

My wife's family is Argentine; they're from far enough south they make all of us look like Yankees! :D

Baltimore.  Gotcha both beat ;)

And YES!  Maryland is Southern!  You wouldn't know it in the B-W corridor, though...
(08-18-2018, 01:25 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: With all due respect, you might think of starting a new thread asking for contacts in, say, the north central US or Upper Midwest. Duluth is hardly 'Southern'!  :D

Duluth is just outside of Atlanta in Gwinnett County.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poche's post:
  • lingui5t
(09-23-2016, 06:07 PM)HeatherNoel Wrote: Hello ladies and gents! I would love to make some friends that are somewhat local. Born and raised in Atlanta, GA and currently living in Athens GA. Any other Southern Catholics here?  :grin:

Just moved from Winder, GA to Birmingham, AL. Good luck in Athens. St. Joes the only church and it loves those Guitar masses.
(08-21-2018, 03:10 PM)Some Guy Wrote: I literally live 2 minutes away from the bridge to New Albany IN and I grew up in Indiana and the whole area is urban and suburban so I'm admittedly very yankee. hahaha

I grew up in Louisville. MOved when I was 24 to join the Marines. Grew up going to St. Therese in Germantown, and St Joes in butcher town is my grandparents parish.
Yes. Metro Atlanta.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

-Gandalf the Grey