The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.
At the time of the original post of this topic (9/26/2016 A.D.), the counting up to the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 was 1,475, which was a tad over 64%; this meant you were 64% clean, 36% filth.

The counting up is currently at 2,161, meaning you are 94% clean, 6% filth.

Quite an improvement.

I'm really excited about the countdown to the Day of the Lord, and elated to see how Our Lord Jesus blesses Holy Matrimony.

The unsealing of the prophetic Book of Daniel has been a process, thusfar (at least for me), of no less than 62 years, 10 months, and 17 days.

At times it has left me dismembered, shot, stabbed, robbed, put to death, and such.

All so you could know with certainty that time of an expected end.

For those of you not familiar with the Book of Daniel and an expected end, there is a great video about it :

My reference to the above video at my website is here :
http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.co...-john-1613

Today's countdown is at 139, One God in Three Persons, with a power of two added to remind you of the infinite blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The unsealing with further clarity unto the Three Days of Darkness may be found here :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.co...ite-motion

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
I am sorry dude but you don't rate.

Wiki is the absolute final authority on predicted end of the world dates and I am sorry to say you didn't make it. I would suggest regrouping and upping your marketing budget before the date slips and you need to reschedule...

List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events

And with respect to the Bible....

Matthew 24:42-44

42 Watch ye therefore, because ye know not what hour your Lord will come.
43 But know this ye, that if the goodman of the house knew at what hour the thief would come, he would certainly watch, and would not suffer his house to be broken open.
44 Wherefore be you also ready, because at what hour you know not the Son of man will come.

If we remain in the state of grace it doesn't matter when and/or/if then 3 Days of Darkness arrives. We may be dead before 139 days what good is your prediction then.
Sensationalism is not required.
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
[-] The following 2 users Like CaptCrunch73's post:
  • HailGilbert, The Tax Collector
I thought Vox banned him. How did he get back on the Forum again? Huh
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
(08-11-2018, 09:31 AM)HailGilbert Wrote: I thought Vox banned him. How did he get back on the Forum again? Huh

Dunno, maybe something happened in the site upgrade... Maybe it is a sign LOL just not the_sign Laughing Fool
"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning,  the middle and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Cor Jesu Eucharistic Miserere Nobis 

Salus animarum suprema lex
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaptCrunch73's post:
  • The Tax Collector
Re-banned. "Aaaaand STAY out!"

Seems like the toxic types are coming back lately.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s