Whatever happened to what are you listening to?
Well.....at the moment...this

• "You have not tried,' she said. "Only thrice have you set the ring upon your finger since you knew what you possessed....Yet even so, as Ring-bearer and as one that had borne it on finger and seen that which is hidden, your sight is grown keener."
(11-09-2017, 02:01 AM)In His Love Wrote: From a classic video game my dad and I used to play and discuss. I still play from time to time.

I'd no idea that anyone else here liked the Baldur's Gate games. Cool! I can hear Jim Cummings as Minsc, saying, "Go for the eyes, Boo!"

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.

Was just listening to All Towers Must Fall by Antestor!
~Your local humanitarian snowflake™ with the most noble of spirits.
Keiko, the cool orca

• "You have not tried,' she said. "Only thrice have you set the ring upon your finger since you knew what you possessed....Yet even so, as Ring-bearer and as one that had borne it on finger and seen that which is hidden, your sight is grown keener."
A song helping me go through some work BS where they are running me into the ground.

Dedicated to Paul Allen, who's gone west