Muslims Ultimate Goal Conquest & Power
I really wish Cardinal Burke would become Pope.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/us-ca...-the-world

Speaking in an interview with Italian newspaper Il Giornale, Cardinal Raymond Burke accused Westerners of being too weak to acknowledge the incompatibility of Christianity and Islam.

“It is clear that Muslims have as their ultimate goal conquest and power over the world,” the American cardinal said. “Islam, through sharia, their law, will rule the world and permit violence against infidels, such as Christians. But we find it hard to recognise this reality and to respond by defending the Christian faith.”

“Many people do not understand what Islam really is,” he added. “They create these slogans: we all believe in the same God, we are all united by love and so on. It’s not true.”

(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)karl Wrote: I really wish Cardinal Burke would become Pope.

You and me both.
(10-10-2016, 01:29 PM)karl Wrote: . “Islam, through sharia, their law, will rule the world and permit violence against infidels, such as Christians. But we find it hard to recognise this reality and to respond by defending the Christian faith.”

“Many people do not understand what Islam really is,” he added. “They create these slogans: we all believe in the same God, we are all united by love and so on. It’s not true.”

Why doesn't he just say it? "They" is Francis and every other liberal European denialist. I have no problem identifying Islam for what it is. No sane man does who is not in the pocket of Judeo Masonry. The excuses for the Judas hierarchy has become sickening. Burke! Call out your fellow Conciliar Hierarchy! Don't go down complicit. Our grandchildren will be raped and enslaved by Muslim demons. Think I'm exaggerating or extreme? The time to fight is now. There won't be a second chance.
I wouldn't call Cardinal Burke "complicit," BC. He said that the Church under Pope Francis is like a ship without a rudder.
A Burke Papacy wouldn't change the trajectory of Western Civilizations slide into Muslim dhimmitude. Perhaps he'd allow for more of the Latin Mass? So what!  What's needed is a full scale casting off of the yoke of political correctness as a culture, and the will to do what needs to be done to defend and rebuild, even if "what needs to be done" is deporting Muslims, stopping Muslim immigration,stopping our meddling in the affairs of middle eastern countries and fighting back eye for an eye against ALL Muslims for ANY and EVERY attack on our own. 

We need to rebuild our culture ,protect our own and drive out the enemy by any means necessary.

For now the official Catholic Church is part of the problem, not the solution. 
(10-11-2016, 05:26 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: A Burke Papacy wouldn't change the trajectory of Western Civilizations slide into Muslim dhimmitude. Perhaps he'd allow for more of the Latin Mass? So what!  What's needed is a full scale casting off of the yoke of political correctness as a culture, and the will to do what needs to be done to defend and rebuild, even if "what needs to be done" is deporting Muslims, stopping Muslim immigration,stopping our meddling in the affairs of middle eastern countries and fighting back eye for an eye against ALL Muslims for ANY and EVERY attack on our own. 

We need to rebuild our culture ,protect our own and drive out the enemy by any means necessary.

I agree, a Burke, or any single papacy, won't reverse course by itself.  But on the flip side, if Cardinal Burke is willing to publicly speak so vocally about Islam and tradition, could a Burke papacy at least start the ball rolling in the right direction?  If nothing else, at least speaking with clarity against the moral relativism that has become so prevalent.
(10-11-2016, 10:24 AM)Sir Charles Napier Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 05:26 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: A Burke Papacy wouldn't change the trajectory of Western Civilizations slide into Muslim dhimmitude. Perhaps he'd allow for more of the Latin Mass? So what!  What's needed is a full scale casting off of the yoke of political correctness as a culture, and the will to do what needs to be done to defend and rebuild, even if "what needs to be done" is deporting Muslims, stopping Muslim immigration,stopping our meddling in the affairs of middle eastern countries and fighting back eye for an eye against ALL Muslims for ANY and EVERY attack on our own. 

I agree, a Burke, or any single papacy, won't reverse course by itself.  But on the flip side, if Cardinal Burke is willing to publicly speak so vocally about Islam and tradition, could a Burke papacy at least start the ball rolling in the right direction?  If nothing else, at least speaking with clarity against the moral relativism that has become so prevalent.

Definitely. It certainly would be nice to have a pope that was willing to be politically incorrect and not wishy washy on serious matters.
I think a single papacy could do a lot of good or bad, depending on who becomes Pope. Think about the change in tone from Benedict's papacy (speaking out against the 'dictatorship of relativism,' his candid speaking about Islam, etc) to Francis' ('proselytism is solemn nonsense,' the alienating of faithful sheep, etc). I think a decently long papacy of Burke or one of the African Cardinals (particularly Arinze or Sarah) would be very helpful.

I would personally be very happy to see someone like a spiritual child of Leo XIII, Pius X, or Pius XII, a Pope who would be bold and outspoken and help Catholics become more enthusiastic about their faith. A sizeable portion of the world's one billion Catholics being stirred up with piety and devotion would have a huge effect on the rest of the world.