“We Have Already Had an Infallible Response to the Errors of Martin Luther”

Bishop Athanasius Schneider has stated that  "The teaching of the Council of Trent about the errors of Luther, I repeat, are infallible, ex cathedra. And the comments of the pope in the plane are not ex cathedra" http://www.onepeterfive.com/bishop-schne...in-luther/
I truly feel bad for these great bishops. They must struggle so much to maintain the faithful and contribute to convincing them to stay in the faith in such troubling times. May god bless Bishops like His Excellency Athanasius Schneider and help them point out the Popes wrong doings.
Cue the grumbling, "Who is he to challenge the Pope" comments in the com box.

Good on Bishop Schneider.
(10-31-2016, 10:05 PM)Eric F Wrote: And the comments of the pope in the plane are not ex cathedra

Now if only the MSM could get that right and stop reporting off the cuff remarks as "doctrine."
(11-01-2016, 06:58 AM)Jeeter Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 10:05 PM)Eric F Wrote: And the comments of the pope in the plane are not ex cathedra

Now if only the MSM could get that right and stop reporting off the cuff remarks as "doctrine."

I would imagine they have a hard time wrapping their heads around what the point would be that the purported Pope of the Catholic Church contradict
Catholic Doctrine left and right, disagreeing with ex cathedra pronouncements of past popes and claiming He himself is now right and they were all wrong.

Seriously, any intelligent journalists would have to notice this undermines the credibility of the Catholic Church and would have to almost conclude this man
had to be doing it intentionally for whatever reason. 

Eventually, if they had the incentive to think it through, they would ask, "Is the pope a believing Catholic or an imposter?"
we are now seeing the liberal, homosexual, modernist undeground out in the open , they lost the faith long ago(if they ever had it) and they are trying to destroy the whole Church Bisop Schneider along with Cardinal Burke are under attack from these forces, many priests that we dont hear about are also under this attack, pray and open your mouth at your local parishes!