The Beginning of the End for Bergoglio and His Men?
(12-09-2016, 06:32 PM)Credidi Propter Wrote: I would imagine there are some bishops who would like to do that, but if they did, they would be unable to staff their parishes. If my diocese had 30 more good priests, then the ones who weren't so good, many of whom I suspect are homosexuals, then the ones my former bishop didn't push into retirement would probably be encouraged to retire or loaned to other dioceses that want them. As it is, priests are stretched way too thin. They simply cannot be stretched any further.  I've seen what happens when priests are truly stretched too far. It doesn't end well. The bishops either have to wait it out and get new priests, which my diocese is doing very well at these days, or they have to close a bunch of parishes. To a good bishop, closing parishes really should be a last resort. It is much easier for a parish to recover from a bad priest than it is for a parish to be re-established.

I said this, but quoted someone else. Sometimes this site not always easy to post on when I'm on my phone.
                                                                      As far back as I can remember, starting with Pope Paul VI (I vaguely remember John XXIII's photo on the wall but not much else) and continuing to this present day, I've never known a time when supporters of a pope have advocated such total obedience to him in all things. "Who am I to judge" ? has become a sort of 11th Commandment, which in essence means, it's ok now to be homosexual, but it doesn't end with that, "The Holy Father is very critical of our economic system"=Marxism is Good. "The Holy Father thinks the Latin Mass is divisive", "The Holy Father want's us to stop focusing on abortion and same sex marriage" "The Holy Father want's us to open our borders and our homes to Muslim refugees" "The Holy Father says even atheists go to Heaven" "The Holy Father says many couples living togather are really in sacramental marriages while many married in church are not". Seriously, who needs Francis when you can already get all that from Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton ?