July 29
Today is the anniversary of my Mom's death. Please, if you would, say three Aves and a Requiem Aeternam for the repose of the soul of Betty Clara. May she rest in peace and be with God forever and ever and ever. And may my Dad be consoled.

I miss and love my Mom so much...
[Image: prayer3.gif] Prayers for the soul of your Mom. And prayers for you and your father.

I still have both my parents, so I can't compare to your sorrow. I dread the day that I have to deal with one of them dying. I know it's inevitable but it is so sad.

So, prayers for you and your Dad, the ones left behind.
Vox,

In the most humble way I can, I'd like to say:

I hope you don't mind, but I prayed a bit more than what you asked for.  ~.^  Feel better.  There are plenty of us here on your side (not to mention the Creator of Heaven and Earth!).

Pinoy Monk
As you know, as Apologia's only "outsider," I still struggle with this prayer thing, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and wish you peace.
[Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif]
Anniversaries are so hard. I will pray for your dear mother, and also for you and your father. I'm not normally a touchy-feely person, but I want to give you a big hug right now! [Image: sad.gif] I know your heart is aching.  (((HUGS)))
Thank you all so, SO much for the prayers, thoughts, and cyberhugs. I love youse guys : )
Awwww, Vox ((((hugs))))) I'm sure today is a very hard day for you and your dad.   (((hugs))) to him too.   And prayers for your mom.   I hope you have a day full of fond memories and loving feelings about your mom.
[Image: prayer3.gif]
:pray2: me too!