List of traditional Catholic schools?
Our daughter is only 9 months, but it never hurts to plan ahead, right?  We're looking for a list of traditional Catholic schools (grade school, middle school, and high school) in the continental United States, that are hopefully staffed by the FSSP, SSPX, or a diocesan Latin Mass parish.  We currently live in New Jersey, and have looked at the Kolbe Immaculata School (Our Lady of Fatima (FSSP) in Pequannock), and I think there's a school associated with Mater Ecclesiae in Berlin, NJ, which is a diocesan Latin Mass community, though I think the school is also associated with other parishes in the area.  Both of these options are a bit too far from where we live (over an hour away), which means my poor wife would need to spend 4-5 hours in the car everyday.

Also, we don't know where we're going to be in 5 years.  A lot of it would depend on my job.  Due to the nature of my job - I'm a businessman - I need to be near a sizable metropolitan area (and a good airport) to find work.  So while thinking ahead, we'd like to identify potential locations where we could put down roots and work towards that in the next several years.  One of the most important considerations is the availability of a good Latin Mass and a good traditional Catholic school that won't break the bank.  Okay, that's another thing.  Schools in New Jersey, including Catholic schools, are so expensive.  Tuition ranges from $10k a year to $40k a year for private schools.  For public schools, well, you need to live in a rich area to have access to a good school, and the rich areas here are very, very expensive, in terms of both real estate prices and property taxes, especially property taxes.  And really, we're not so sure we'd want to send our kids to a public school, anyway.

So, we honestly don't see New Jersey as a long-term option, and hence this post.  If there's a list of good traditional Catholic schools, it would be tremendously helpful for us.  Unfortunately, not every Latin Mass parish has a school associated, so our online search hasn't turned up too many options so far.  Your help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. We've also considered boarding schools, like St. Dominic's in Post Falls, ID, and La Salette in Georgetown, IL.  But given the age of our daughter, I don't think that will become an option for quite a while.
Have you thought of Kansas City?  There is a church there that is staffed by the SSPX, and they have a school.

http://www.stvincentkc.org/academy
I think these are good Catholic schools, if you have the desire, you can study there. But the requirements for students there are very high, if you want to study there, you should be ready for hard tasks. I can recommend an excellent assignment writing service like www.papersowl.com , this is a good educational service that will help you with the writing tasks that are very important in this school.