Our Lady of Akita
Our Lady's message in the 70s is in full force now, isn't it? "Bishops opposing bishops, cardinals opposing cardinals."

"A few pious women known as the Institute of the Handmaids of the Holy Eucharist were leading a quiet, hidden life of prayer in Yuzawadai just outside of Akita when they welcomed into their novitiate Sister Agnes Katsuko Sasagawa, who was then 42 years old and a convert from Buddhism. When she entered on May 12, 1973, Agnes was totally and incurably deaf, however she was blessed with various mystical favors; soon this convent would become so well known that their little chapel would attract pilgrims from around the world."

More here:

http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/akita.htm
Many of the prophecies are coming true. Whether this means that we're approaching the end or just a huge important moment in human history is unknown. However, I cannot imagine that God allows this to continue on this path forever.
(01-17-2017, 09:55 AM)GangGreen Wrote: Many of the prophecies are coming true. Whether this means that we're approaching the end or just a huge important moment in human history is unknown. However, I cannot imagine that God allows this to continue on this path forever.

I agree, especially about Cardinals going against Cardinals, Bishops against Bishops, and Priests who venerate Our Lady scorned by their confreres. If mankind and the Church do not get their act together, we will then see the fire falling from the sky wiping out a great part of humanity.