Monastery Icons
I found this website a week ago, and ordered a St. Maximilian Kolbe icon from them.  I got it yesterday.  Great quality icon.

Just throwing this out there in case anyone else is looking for icons.
Monastery icons is, well..."interesting".  They offer some fine pieces but I'd do a little more research about their background and who they are and are not, if I were you.  Almost all Eastern Christians, especially Orthodox,  that I know of and who know even a little about the art of writing icons tend to avoid them scrupulously.  There are other places to buy beautiful and "canonical" (at least according to Orthodoxy, that is  :) ) icons.  But, as a Roman Catholic that probably doesn't mean much to you.  And, that's not a criticism, by the way!  :)

Skete.com, uncutmountainsupply.com, and notofthisworldicons.com, amongst others,  are all excellent!!  However, you won't find icons of post-schism Catholic saints there  :( .
I have purchased several beautiful icons from skete.com. Very nice. I am saving to by a set of festal icons from Uncut Mountain Supply. I like their work. www.bostonmonks.com is another Orthodox source for quality icons.

Monastery Icons is interesting. If you want icons of post-schism Western saints, they are probably the go-to for that, and they are very reasonably priced. Unfortunately, some of the icons of more recent saints look like photographs photoshopped to look like icons. They also sometimes blend classical Eastern iconography with Western artistic conventions, which doesn't really work, IMO - they are two different approaches to religious art with different "vocabularies." This "icon" of Mother Teresa, for example, is really not an icon at all - a gold background and red frame is not all that's required!  :LOL:

That said, don't get too hung up on that stuff - use common sense. The requirements are higher for public use in a Church than in private use. If an image does not promote a doctrinal error, and it raises your mind to Heaven, then I think it has done its job. 
I was curious about the site, as I noticed no one else carried St. Maximilian.  Thanks to both for the info and the links.

(01-25-2017, 01:19 AM)aquinas138 Wrote: That said, don't get too hung up on that stuff - use common sense. The requirements are higher for public use in a Church than in private use. If an image does not promote a doctrinal error, and it raises your mind to Heaven, then I think it has done its job.

The bolded part is my whole reason for ordering.  I have a devotion to Saint Maximilian Kolbe.