Exorcist: "I wish that one day a Great Exorcism will be carried out in Vatican

Original URL:  http://www.katholisches.info/2017/01/30/...ehrt-wird/

Google Translate:  https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.katholisches.info%2F2017%2F01%2F30%2Fexorzist-ich-wuensche-mir-dass-eines-tages-ein-grosser-exorzismus-im-vatikan-durchgefuehrt-wird%2F

Exorcist: "I wish that one day a Great Exorcism will be carried out in the Vatican"
January 30, 2017

(Rome / Madrid) Father Gabriel Amorth, who died in September 2016, was severely criticized when he repeatedly said in interviews that there were satanic sects in the Vatican. Now another exorcist, "I wish that one day a Great Exorcism will be carried out in the Vatican".

In January 2008, Father Amorth said in an interview by Alexander Smoltczyk for Der Wochenmagazin Der Spiegel :

"There are satanic sects in the Vatican. You can not see them. But there is. "

Criticism of this statement also came from other exorcists. Father Amorth was exorcist of the diocese of Rome from 1986 until his death. From 1992 onwards, he was even a principal minister in the diocese of the Pope (see Father Gabriele Amorth, the chief minister of Rome, is dead - 30 years in the fight against the devil ).

Now Father Amorth was indirectly consented to by another exorcist. Don Antonio Fortea, also a priest and exorcist, said in an interview of the Spanish edition of Newsweek :

"I wish that one day a Great Exorcism will be carried out in the Vatican."

Don Fortea himself already carried out several Great Exorcisms . In one, "a cardinal part" also took part.

The Spanish Don Antonio Fortea was ordained priest for the diocese of Alcalá de Henares in 1994. In the following years he devoted himself mainly to demonology. In 1998, he completed his studies of theology and the history of the Church at the Facultad de Teología de Comillas with the work "Exorcism in our time". In the course of his pastoral activity as pastor, he was confronted with "problems of the demonic kind", he deepened his studies on the topic and was promoted in 2015 at the Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum in Rome with the dissertation "Theological Problems of Exorcism Practice".

He developed his own form for the Great Exorcism, which is directed against the presence of demons in certain places, buildings or even whole cities. This form was not approved by the Vatican, as opposed to it. This is true, but it is more important, if it is not "forbidden" by the Vatican or any other ecclesiastical authority, as Don Fortea specifies. There had so far been no church complaint. Even a Cardinal had participated in such a Great Exorcism. He is always willing to justify this form before the competent authority.
interesting timing for this article, for me anyway. Two themes keep popping up these days for while while traveling the virtual super highway. Exorcisms and the Rosary. Not sure if this is the same for anyone else but pretty consistent for me,  for a while now.
(02-01-2017, 01:23 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: interesting timing for this article, for me anyway. Two themes keep popping up these days for while while traveling the virtual super highway. Exorcisms and the Rosary. Not sure if this is the same for anyone else but pretty consistent for me,  for a while now.
Interesting that you mention that. If you check the thread, "Whatever happened to what are you listening to," I've posted videos about the Rosary, as well as Fr. Ripperger's conference on exorcism.
That should not surprise us. The devil will attack the most where the most harm can happen to him. We must remember that Jesus promised to Peter, "The gates of Hell shall not prevail." 
Me too!