A different type of culinary website
(02-21-2017, 08:43 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Subscribed

I figured someone would. This stuff is unhealthy, but it's delicious. Everyone loves it, and you don't make friends with salad. :grin:

:LOL: Why can I see the "don't make friends with salad" conga line happening in the Jeeter household??
(02-22-2017, 08:48 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: :LOL: Why can I see the "don't make friends with salad" conga line happening in the Jeeter household??

Because it did. :grin: Why am I not surprised that you're not surprised? Seriously, conga line tomfoolery is pretty routine here. :grin:

One of these days I'll try the Krispy Kreme donut dog. It reminds me of a Monte Cristo sandwich, but less healthy.
(02-22-2017, 09:37 PM)Jeeter Wrote: One of these days I'll try the Krispy Kreme donut dog. It reminds me of a Monte Cristo sandwich, but less healthy.
You might want to glaze it with Tums.
(02-23-2017, 02:11 AM)In His Love Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 09:37 PM)Jeeter Wrote: One of these days I'll try the Krispy Kreme donut dog. It reminds me of a Monte Cristo sandwich, but less healthy.
You might want to glaze it with Tums.

Nah, Tums aren't in the recipe.  I'll bet a good drizzling of Nutella would be good though. :grin:
Very few things would taste bad with Nutella.
(02-21-2017, 01:50 PM)In His Love Wrote: Don't let Zedta get a hold of this thread. I think he may explode.  :grin:

The number one thing I've learned from Zedta's food and health-related threads is that pretty much anything I consume has the potential to kill me. The carrots I ate earlier could be radioactive for all I know.

Yep! I've quit reading them, for fear that he might scare me into starvation! :LOL:
I just discovered the bacon and chicken narwhal.

[Image: 18eu35nl0qrprjpg.jpg]

It's so cute, I just want to look at it before someone eats it.
Bacon narwhal...  ...drool...

And how could we forget the bacon bowl?
https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-bacon-PNO...B00HDPMXOG