About time another post was made here
•  Name: Kateri "Kitty" Elizabeth

•  Sex: Female

•  Age as of posting date: 23 near 24

•  Birthdate: March 19

•  Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Kateri Tekakwitha and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton

•  Number of children: None

•  Would you relocate if you met the right person? Maybe but I don't like cities

•  EF, SSPX, both, or other? Not SSPX as it is not in communion with the Holy See. EF if in my area

•  Novus Ordo if that's all there is?  I go to one now I'm not going to drive 4 hrs round trip but I do like the Traditional latin Mass

•  Introvert or extrovert? Introvert generally

•  Ethnic heritage:  Greek, Blackfoot Indian, generic white

•  Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?  Not interested in Greek men; Preferably White or Native American men and it's important

•  Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 25+ not really picky

•  In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? No problem with it

•  What would the headship of the husband look like in your ideal home? I don't mind the man being the head of the household

•  How do you feel about women working outside the home? I want to be a housewife and a farmer I work at home

•  How do you feel about women in pants? I like longer skirts

•  Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Anger for one, lust and sloth as well if I'm being honest

•  What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I'm stubborn

•  What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Honesty, loyalty, being there

•  Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse? disloyalty, dishonesty

•  What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? I've only had one relationship but it was not in any way serious

•  Political ideals: social conservative, economic moderate

•  Education: Some college

•  Employment: Farm work in the future hopefully; Part time at local Catholic Church

•  Health: Fairly good but I'm what they call a stout woman

•  Allergies: Smoke, pollen

•  Smoke? No

•  Drink? No

•  Night owl or morning lark? If I need to be up I'll be up but I like mornings.

•  How messy or disorganized are you? Pretty Organized

•  What are the little things that please or delight you? Music

•  What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? Well I would like to own my own farm by that time

•  Intellectual interests: I like playing Jeopardy does that count?

•  Hobbies:Gardening, Crafts

•  Talents: I haven't really found out my talents yet

•  Top 5 favorite books of all time: I don't really know; The Bible

•  The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: Will Morality Make Sense to Your Child? 1970's book on educating children, eh a few books of the bible, Culture and Comfort: Parlor making in the 1800's, and Sense and Sensability That's about it lately and no they are not representative of what I normally read as I don't really read whole books except for the last two.

•  Music you actually listen to most often:  Warren Zevon, Waylon Jennings, Misc. older music rock or country

•  Favorite movies/TV shows: I liked Firefly the series, Jeopardy, documentaries and period dramas as a genre

•  Favorite foods:lamb, cornbread, greens, BBQ

•  Serious pet peeves: Hipsters and Hippies

•  Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: I have cats and a bird, would like to get another dog, pigs, chickens, horses, pretty much anything other than snakes or Siberian hamsters had them before didn't like them

•  Idea of a romantic evening: Me cooking dinner for my date,conversation, you know a traditional date