Woman Stuff, by Fr. Ripperger

I just posted some like videos in the men's forum, then came across these, which I also have not watched. But, they're by Fr. Ripperger, so...

For Wives

Feminism: Women & the Natural Order

Feminism is wickedly evil and how it corrupts humanity

That For Wives talk is great. That's real female empowerment, not this crazy, "I want the government to pay for my contraception and give me abortion on demand" stuff.
Thank you Vox,  for the videos that you posted.  I listened to them both and they were very timely for me.  No wonder I've been so miserable.  I am starting to see the big picture.  Satan has been whipping us all around for decades and we have been lied to on just about every level.  It was just last night I watched another video that started me on this track of understanding.  Then I found what you posted and  I am so grateful to you. 
I love all of Fr. Ripperger's talks.
[b]Traditional Catholic Femininity
inspiring and supporting traditional Catholic women of all ages in their chosen vocations

https://tradcatfem.com/
ad Jesum per Mariam ???
[/b]
(02-20-2017, 01:53 AM)VoxClamantis Wrote: I just posted some like videos in the men's forum, then came across these, which I also have not watched. But, they're by Fr. Ripperger, so... 
Fr. Ripperger has really good content.  I just followed one of the links, and it said it had been removed due to copyright infringement.  Most of the talks on his site are "penanceware" -- we're supposed to donate $1 per talk, say a decade, or do some penance for his intentions.
His official website is sentrad.org.