Beautiful Catholic Churches "in the Works"
After looking through the ugly-church thread, I thought I'd post this article, which I read a week or so ago. It really gives one some hope for the future. They are magnificent!

Coming Soon: 10 Beautiful Churches in the Works[/img]

Quote:Coming Soon: 10 Beautiful Churches in the Works
Posted by Peter LaFave | Feb 24, 2017 | America, Architecture, Catholic Church, Culture, Faith, Featured | 21  |   
Coming Soon: 10 Beautiful Churches in the Works
This article continues our series on the revival of sacred architecture that has arisen in the past decade, and features ten new Church designs, whether in concept phase or nearing completion in construction, all adhering to the rich, traditional design of centuries past. Our previous article, which highlighted church interior renovations, can be found here.

Here is the link:

http://www.thechristianreview.com/coming...the-works/
Deo gratias! These are beautiful blueprints. Thank you for posting this!
(03-13-2017, 07:40 PM)In His Love Wrote: Deo gratias! These are beautiful blueprints. Thank you for posting this!

You're most welcome, In His Love.  I don't know if you got a chance to go to the architects' web sites, but there there are beautiful pictures of completed churches, renovations​ of churches, and even houses! I just love their work! (-If my husband and I had a bit more cash lying around, I'd see if they wouldn't mind  working on our 150 year-old farm House!;)