Chemtrails: GAO report admits "chaff"
tandard links pacer
Idaho Observer, July 2006   Chemtrails:GAO report admits "chaff" Lab report reveals much more
Last May a family in Iowa contacted the office of Sen. Tom Harkin (D-IA) to report the constant criss-crossing of "chemtrails" in the sky above their neighborhood. They received back from the senator’s office a General Accounting Office (GAO) report on "military chaff" and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers being spread—seven days a week for several hours each day—in the skies above their home.
The chaff is spread by pilots learning how to mask planes or send false radar images. It was reported that the military also has lead-based chaff, but that it is not being used at this time. Chaff was used by the military in Europe in WWII and, according to the GAO, had been used in training here at home since the 50s.
Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed.
Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish-colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis.
Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:
6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia
9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride
26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and zinc
4 molds and fungi
7 viruses
2 cancers
2 vaccines
2 sedatives
Over the last several months, The IO has received a significant increase in chemtrail-related calls and letters. Most report a dramatic increase in chemtrail "spraying" activity in their areas; some are reporting the development of chronic flu-like symptoms, chronic fatigue and body aches that they have never before experienced.
We intend to expound upon this subject in greater detail—hopefully next month.
If you are seeing the relationship between accelerated chemtrail spraying in your area and symptoms among friends, family and members of your community, begin writing it down and send the information to us by mail or email. Note times, dates and specific symptoms. If you live near a military installation, expect that you are being "sprayed." You may want to contact your senator or rep and, politely (that is how you get the information you are seeking) request the forwarding of any information that may be available on the military chaff being used in your area. After obtaining relevant documents from your rep or senator, consider using it to obtain epidemiological data from your local health department.
Some think that Morgellons is somehow connected.  Morgellons is a disease that's starting to spread.  Supposedly fibers start to grow out of your skin and its so painful, that some people end up commiting suicide.

A growing number of doctors are starting to recognize that Morgellons is not a hoax, but a disease thats starting to infect more and more people.

They think that the dust particles used in "chemtrails" are somehow causing it.

I figured right off that it was a cell mutation--cancer is a cell mutation.  I noticed there were 2 cancers in that lab report.  Chronic fatigue, huh?  I'm concerned about my son in Iraq.  He's complaining of his arm hurting, extreme tiredness, and severe stomach troubles.  I know that Iraq has been treated to chemical warfare, so....  I told him to boil all water and he said he has nothing to boil it with.  I am about to resort to some unladylike language!
Nothing to boil water with?

He's got a helmet and theres plenty of things to burn.  Clean water.

Unless you're talking about the rumor that Iraq's air is being contaminated with radioactive particles.  In that case, send your son a mask to filter his air.

He's on base in Iraq and lives in what we would call a four bedroom apt.  I gather they eat in a mess hall and have no cooking facilities.  Jamie isn't a kid and he isn't a dumby, so I'm sure he has no way of boiling water if he says so.  He says he drinks only DoD approved bottled water, but our gov't doesn't mind poisoning us.
Maryetal Wrote:I'm concerned about my son in Iraq. 
I'm sorry for the harsh way I may have fallen on you.  You have enough to worry about, you don't need my brand of derisive sarcasm. 
I'll keep it for others more deserving [Image: wink.gif]
Bless you, Van.  Apology accepted.  And I will try to convert you.  But I won't touch Mel Gibson again.  Hot potato!
Why didn't this family rush to the regular press with this story?  What was the name of the lab?  If this is truly a conspiracy, then the lab results as they stand (from a reputable, licensed lab,) would never have been released to this family.  Where are the other families who witnessed this pink substance? 

For what it is worth, this is the home page for the Idaho Observer.

They state:
Quote:

Why We're Here

We live in the greatest nation in the world today. We also live in the greatest nation the world has ever seen. We are not, however, immune from the socio-political clock which has ticked away at every nation before us since groups of people formed their first governments. According to the ol' socio-political clock on the wall--it's later than most of us think. The greatest, most learned and sincerely dedicated men in recent western history, our Founding Fathers, gave us a Constitutional Republic. They painstakingly designed a form of government which had the sole function of preserving and protecting the inalienable rights of all men to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Those great men, the ones we owe our country to, knew that the tendency of all governments is to view people as a human resource and develop "legal" means to exploit them. That is why they gave us a government of, by and for the people and left us detailed instructions on how to maintain our freedom and preserve our God-given right to life, liberty and happiness. Our Founding Fathers told us that the price of liberty is eternal vigilance. Though they told us that over 200 years ago, I see no seams in that logic--it was just as true then as it was 200 years before they told us and it is just as true today. Our government of, by and for the people is completely worthless unless the people part of the equation watches government like a hawk to see that it doesn't begin voting itself money from our treasury and taking us citizens for granted as a human resource. We are not human resources. We are human beings endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. One of our other rights is to expose the people who have chosen to view us as human resources and hold them accountable for the attempted plunder of our lives under their threat to steal our freedom if we do not comply. In several years of investigative journalism, one lesson has been learned that transcends all others: The only way to penetrate the wall of corruption and government intrusion which is taking a sledge hammer to the very foundation from which our country was built is exposure--social control. It isn't laws and prisons and rules and regulations, it isn't more and bigger government, it is decent people setting the example and holding indecent people accountable for their actions. Public exposure to the indecent, illegal and immoral activities of people, particularly those who have decided to take 50 percent of our wages in taxes, is the job of a free press. Judging by the way unethical and immoral people have taken the reins of our country and driven her over a cliff, the "free" press has not done its job very well. A free press is the only thing that works. If you want your country back, support your free press. Write to it, advertise in it, subscribe to it and spread the truth around. We can no longer take our country and the freedoms we've been told we have for granted, because in many ways, some subtle, some painfully obvious, they are gone. We have to reread the instruction manuals the Founders of this great country left us and follow them if we plan to earn our freedoms back.
I think we do some of that on this forum, Sophia.  At least the beginning of hashing through the material and hopefully getting to the gold.  After that we need to take what we learn and put it to whatever use we can.  I wish I could say that that is exactly what we do, but I don't know.  There is a spirit of hush hush in this country; have you noticed?  We're afraid of someone.
Sophia Wrote:Why didn't this family rush to the regular press with this story?

"We don't need a censorship of the Press.  We have a censorship by the Press." - G.K. Chesterton, long-time member of the English Press.

While asking questions, ask this: How do you know they did not go to the local Press, getting laughed to scorn at the prospect of printing this story?

Your questions are legitimate, Sophia, but there are others to be asked in addition to them.

Btw, is the bit you quoted about the Idaho Observer supposed to discredit them as a reliable source of information?  What "worth" do you attach to the words you posted?  Thank you.