Chemtrails: GAO report admits "chaff"
Morgellons Disease!!!!!!
There seems to be a connection between ChemTrails and the mysterious Morgellons.
I can't wait to hear the answer myself.  I'm still waiting on Lumengentleman to answer my simple questions, too. 

How can people not believe there are chemtrails?  Perhaps they could believe there is nothing harmful about them.  I believe there is harm in them.  I'm also beginning to believe that some people are just plain skeptics.  I find Morgellan's disease much harder to believe than there being harmful chemicals in chemtrails.
I do not know if there is a connection, but that disease is definitely a cross.  May those who get it - hard as it may be - accept it in the spirit God gives it to them.
maryetal Wrote:How can people not believe there are chemtrails?  Perhaps they could believe there is nothing harmful about them.  I believe there is harm in them.  I'm also beginning to believe that some people are just plain skeptics. 

Could you precise your thought?

Are you distinguishing between contrails and chemtrails?  the latter being a deliberate "spraying"

Just wondering.

I agree with Monique, it does sound nutty, BUT! So did Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, etc., yet all are now openly admitted and discussed facts. In the 60's, the U.S. government sprayed cadmium zinc-something over Ft. Wayne, IN and denied, denied, denied until it was too, too obvious that it did in fact happen and people were harmed by it. No one should be surprised if chemtrails are being tested over the U.S.

But, what the heck are "syphs?" [Image: laff.gif]

Oh, and Campy. Yesterday I looked at the comments from the morgellons video on you tube and I googled that orgone whatever. [Image: rofl.gif]

I am pretty sure that I am now stupider for having read about "cloudbusters."[Image: bubbles.gif] 
Whats a cloudbuster?  I didn't get to read what that was.

Hmm, Morgellons is real, but... maybe this Chemtrail thing is a coincidince.

gladius_veritatis Wrote:I do not know if there is a connection, but that disease is definitely a cross.  May those who get it - hard as it may be - accept it in the spirit God gives it to them.

I wouldn't say that the disease is given by God, rather that these trials are allowed by God.

Morgellon's sounds as horrifying as it is mysterious. It would be nice if the researchers could try to correlate the disease with an atmospheric phenomenon, like chemtrails or volcanoes for that matter. But the winds blow and the rains fall and such things get dispersed. It is going to be really hard to get any significant data, even if they try to.
CampeadorShin Wrote:Whats a cloudbuster?  I didn't get to read what that was.

Oh man, it is too hard to explain. [Image: cuckoo.gif] Especially when they start talking about aliens messing with the carburetors or something. [Image: sneaky.gif] 
Aliens?  Ah crap.  Not alien nuts.  I'm sorry if anyone believes in aliens from space, but I've become convinced that space aliens are demons.  This cult leader has the ability to "summon" UFOs.
Syphs are red herrings.  It also depends on if they admit things, Adoremis (sp).

There are great differences between chemtrails and contrails.  A contrail is natural exhaust and disappears very shortly after the plane passes.  A chemtrail has added "stuff" (why?) and stays in the sky long after the plane passes.  It also expands greatly and you can literally see the "stuff" coming down in a wispy white rain.  I don't exactly know how to describe it, but just as you can sometimes see rain coming down from a cloud you can see this stuff coming down from the chemtrails--in streaks.

Oh, yes, and often when they chemtrail they criss cross the sky like a tic tac toe board.  Why?