Chemtrails: GAO report admits "chaff"
maryetal Wrote:There are great differences between chemtrails and contrails.  A contrail is natural exhaust and disappears very shortly after the plane passes.  A chemtrail has added "stuff" (why?)

Right ok, well yes, I'm a sceptic indead just like you described.
Hey, Van, I'm just telling it like I've seen it about a thousand times.  Don't they have sky where you come from?
No, no skies here in Canada, it would be far to dangerous. [Image: smile.gif]

You might like to try this page, it's pretty level headed and non-militant: http://www.nmsr.org/pilotsvu.htm
I did an image search and found photos and satellite images. I'm glad I don't see anything like this over my house. [Image: eek.gif]

[Image: chemtrails_11.jpg]

[Image: chemtrails_02.jpg]

[Image: chemtrails_10.jpg]

Boy, am I glad you were spared sky, Van.  Lucky dog!  I read what this guy said, and I have seen what I have seen.  The description I gave you is what I have seen inumerable times, both contrail and chemtrail and they ARE different.  As they say, seeing is believing.  You have not seen.  That's OK with me.
There you go, Adoramus.  I haven't seen them like the first pic, but I have like the second.  You can't see the streaks coming down so well in these pics, but in real life you can.
Kathy,
Here is the weird site I saw when I googled chemtrails.http://educate-yourself.org/ct/  I am just trying to read more about it and this site just made me think [Image: pazzo.gif]There may be something to this, I don't know, but wow .....  It seems a little "out there".  I do know I live in NM and I see trails that don't disappear for a long time.  We are indeed close to 2 military installations.  Here is what I read ,then thought  alrighty then....[Image: pointandlaff.gif]( I got the word wrong, it is Sylphs)

** Important Breakthroughs in eliminating Chemtrails! Please Read***

April 2005: The massive appearance of Sylphs in 2004 (see next paragraph below- August 2004) and their neutralization/transmutation of chemtrails into harmless elements was a huge leap forward in neutralizing the diabolical chemtrail genocide aerosol spraying operation, but apparently we have progressed to yet another level. People are now reporting the ability to clear the skies of chemtrails by use of the mind alone to obtain assistance from unseen helpers (Sylphs and others) and do the job for you based on your focused intention. It's really amazing to see this development. I first posted an article in 2002 by Rich Work about using the mind and the the power of prayer to disperse chemtrails, and now we see this ability coming into reality with many people. You can read more at these links:

In Christ
Monique

That's why I said a sylph is a red herring.  Chemtrails do exist, I've seen to many to be convinced otherwise.  But if you add a "nut factor" into it, then the skeptics can dismiss you as a nut.  I am reminded of CS Lewis' The Silver Chair from the Narnia Chronicles.  The prince was kept underground and told that there was no world with a sky, etc.  Though he had seen it in his early years, over time he came to doubt it.  At least, I think that's the book it was in.  The story is correct, even though I may have the title wrong.  Van has been spared the sky, so none of this pertains to him.
Hi everyone,
I'm glad to see sites like this.  I can see that I'm not the only one getting sick of being treated as a 'test-subject'.  (They really don't care, do they?) 
I am a security supervisor at (let's just say) the largest military-truck production plant in the midwest.  On my 'rounds' through the buildings on weekends, I have been noticing these 'chemtrails' more and more.  My city also has the largest yearly 'fly-in' during the summer, so we're pretty used to planes in the air.  I know what contrails are SUPPOSED to look like.  These are NOT contrails.  In fact, I have developed a nagging cough from breathing them (one day when the wind was just right)  I can watch these (nondescript) planes take-off from our little airport, lay their contrails (just a few thousand feet up) return, only to do the same thing over and over again. 
I hope to get some photos that I can post, showing this OBVIOUS spraying.  I heard there are some farmers south of me that are mad about this.  They have been 'dumped on' so much, that they have actually been able to take samples of the stuff!  I also hear that they haven't been given any answers as to what it is, or who's doing it!  Signed, 'The Hacker'
Welcome to the forum, Pete. [Image: hellosmiley.gif]  [Image: rose.gif]