Has anyone else been thinking this way lately?
I think something big is going to happen in the span of time between May 13 and October 13. The 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions hints at something very significant. We also have that astronomical event happening in September that sounds like the Apocalypse verse about the Lady "clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head, a crown of twelve stars." A missile was fired in North Korea today (and thankfully failed shortly after launch), there's the conflict in Syria, terrorism is threatening many countries, all this talk of Russia...to me, it sounds like the Fatima events coming to a head.

What say you?
We are also in the four hundred and ninety-ninth year of the accursed Protestant revolt; and on 31 October 500 years will have passed since.

I am convinced that something will happen this year of great consequence, but what exactly, I do not know.
I've been having the same thoughts. Especially considering pope Leo's vision and various Marian apparitions. The timing works out perfectly.

I'm not sure what it is but it feels like something that's been building up for a long time is about to burst. With the reemergence of paganism, the culture of death, world wide wars, the "Spirit of Vatican II", the perversion of the family, the rise of radical Islam, and more Christians being martyred than ever in history all happening within the last century... Combined with the terrifying prophesies of Our Lady of Akita on October 13, 1973...

I think something will happen soon. Perhaps we will finally see the triumph of her immaculate heart.
I'd be careful about speculating on these matters. Think about World War II. If you were sitting in a bomb shelter in London or Dresden, I'm sure you'd be thinking that it's the end of the world.

It's very tempting to see things the way we want to see them and to read some kind of apocalypse into all kinds of phenomena.

Nevertheless, it's important to tell yourself when you wake up every morning that it could be your last day (or hour) on earth and to ask God for another chance to repent. You have to be ready.
I don't think its the end of the world, I think we've got a bit longer for that. But I do think something big is happening.
I think WWIII is probably brewing up, but whether it has anything to do with Fatima is above my pay grade. Things have been shifting and getting crazier by the year,the world- --especially the West---is on the verge of free fall into a new dark age. Just how rapid this descent will occur is the stuff of mystery, but that it will happen I've no doubt.
(04-15-2017, 11:07 PM)In His Love Wrote: I think something big is going to happen in the span of time between May 13 and October 13. The 100th anniversary of the Fatima apparitions hints at something very significant. We also have that astronomical event happening in September that sounds like the Apocalypse verse about the Lady "clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head, a crown of twelve stars." A missile was fired in North Korea today (and thankfully failed shortly after launch), there's the conflict in Syria, terrorism is threatening many countries, all this talk of Russia...to me, it sounds like the Fatima events coming to a head.

What say you?

I'm definitely watching to see what happens.  I've never been much of a believer in Fatima, but the timing certainly is intriguing.  If nothing happens by October 14th, though, I think I will be firmly convinced the Fatima apparition was demonic in origin.  I do pray that if something is going to happen, though, that God will return me to faith and be able to make a good confession before anything happens.
                                                          That is a really disturbing and offensive comment to make !
(04-16-2017, 10:46 AM)Eric F Wrote:                                                           That is a really disturbing and offensive comment to make !

What's disturbing and offensive about it?
                                                    THIS COMMENT.

"  If nothing happens by October 14th, though, I think I will be firmly convinced the Fatima apparition was demonic in origin".