Diocesan School Punishes Teacher for Citing Catholic Saint
(04-24-2017, 03:58 AM)Guingamp Wrote: If the source of Mohammed's message was supernatural, then this source was the devil because the Quran says horrible things about the Holy Trinity and also teaches simply wrong things (Sure 5, 116).
There is ample evidence that Mohammed was possessed. I mean, when Zechariah and Our Lady saw the angel Gabriel, they didn't have anything profoundly negative happen to him, except the fact that Zechariah lost his speech for a while, but that's because he didn't simply trust what Gabriel told him.

“Some months after our return he and his brother were with our lambs behind the tents when his brother came running and said to us, ‘Two men clothed in white have seized that Qurayshi brother of mine and thrown him down and opened up his belly, and are stirring him up.’ We ran towards him and found him standing up with a livid face. We took hold of him and asked him what was the matter. He said, ‘Two men with white raiment came and threw me down and opened up my belly and searched therein for I know not what,’ so we took him back to our tent." - The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah

"While he was coming, the demon threw him to the ground and convulsed him. But Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit and healed the boy, and gave him back to his father." - Luke 9:42

"The authoritative Hadith (Tradition) relate that Muhammad used to faint whenever revelation came to him. It is claimed he used to act like a drunkard (See Al-Sirah al-Nabawiya, by Ibn Hisham; chapter on how revelation came). In his book, Al-Qur’an al-Majid, Darwaza claims that Muhammad was taken out of this world. Abu Huraira says that ‘whenever Muhammad received revelation, he was overwhelmed by trembling.’ Another account says: ‘He became distressed, foaming at the mouth and closing his eyes. At times he snorted like a young camel’ (Ahmad b. Hanbal I, 34, 464, VI, 163)." - The True Guidance (Part Four): An Introduction to Quranic Studies

"And they brought him. And when he had seen him, immediately the spirit troubled him; and being thrown down upon the ground, he rolled about foaming." - Mark 9:19

Messages In This Thread
Re: Diocesan School Punishes Teacher for Citing Catholic Saint - by In His Love - 04-24-2017, 05:39 AM