Prayers for my son
I humbly ask that you pray for my 4 year old.  It's probably nothing, but I'm worried, a parent's never ending job with worry.  He's got swollen lymph nodes that we've had him to the doctor twice for.  Friday they did another strep test, he's got strep throat.  He's also got an enlarged spleen, doctor is thinking mono.  He's going for tests Monday morning to test for mono and hopefully rule out Lukemia in the process.  So if you all wouldn't mind saying a prayer that it's nothing serious, I would appreciate it very much. 
Oh, boy... Yes, I will definitely pray for him, and for you, Marisa. I'm sure it's just a little strep, something a round of antibiotics can cure. [Image: rose.gif]

Will the results of the tests be in Monday, too?
(((hugs)))) and prayers for you and your son.  My ds (just turned 5) had strep a few weeks ago (almost a month) and he was sick as a dog, and had lymph nodes the size of golf balls on his neck.  (the back of his neck).   He was vomiting and feverish for almost a week even with the meds.   Then he was suddenly better.   I know how that "worry" goes and I know how hard it is when your mind goes "there".   I'll say a few special prayers for you to our Blessed Mother for strength.  

[Image: prayer3.gif]

Praying that all goes well and for a speedy recovery.
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.
Strep is so painful! Praying to Our Blessed Mother.
Thank you and bless all of you for your prayers.  I don't know how things work here (Canada) as far as tests and results go in that area.  I probably won't know anything until Wednesday when Dominic's doctor is back in town. 

Update and request for continued prayers.  No mono, and still waiting for the other tests to come back.  I'm a nervous wreck, and Dominic seems to get better, then something new comes up.  He's got a bad cough and a tummy pain.  I really pray it turns out to be nothing serious.  [Image: prayer3.gif]  Even the neighbors mentioned how skinny he's getting and that his color isn't so hot. 
Oh, Marisa, you must be SICK with worry! I pray that Dominic gets a clean bill of health and that, until then, you stay calm and keep trusting in the Lord. His Will be done... [Image: rose.gif]
Count me in, too.....There's nothing worse than worrying about a child.....Been there and done that LOTS of times....Please keep us posted on the little guy's condition.  I have a four year old grandson, so I know how wonderful they can be at that age.
Prayers for your son.

james