Catholic Douay Rheims Bible MESSIAH erased from all books by GOD
I could be wrong, but I don't see this thread going anywhere good.
(05-03-2017, 02:45 PM)Catherine Wrote: ??? I'll give you my best guess, In His Love, since I found it confusing as well...

1. Sollog seems to be making the claim that God has acted supernaturally to remove all references to the word "Messiah" as it relates to Jesus Christ in multiple translations of the Bible.

2. In the King James Bible there is a reference to King Cyrus and the word messiah in regard to him rebuilding the temple. Sollog seems to think this and point #1 means that King Cyrus is the true messiah.

3. This seems to imply a belief in sola scriptura and a belief in the primacy of the King James translation of the Bible.

4. Could this be..... The return of Jar Jar Binks?

I am in communication with 5 major Bishops in the USA and now the Pope and I will have a meeting

I am also in contact with Trump, Putin and Xi

The WORD OF GOD WAS ALTERED

MESSIAH WAS ERASED

Now the whole world is about to learn why

I have given the children of LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who are everyone on this earth THE TRUTH

Now your leaders will help you except this reality

THERE IS NO MESSIAH as you understand it except for LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

Christianity is being erased
Islam is being erased allah ahkbar was ERASED from every Qur'an
Messiah was removed from JPS Tanakh

THERE WILL BE NO NEW TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM

THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHURCHES, MOSQUES OR SYNAGOGUES

GOD IS REAL
GOD IS ALL THERE IS
GOD LIVES IN EVERYONE
LOVE EVERYONE AS YOU LOVE GOD ALMIGHTY

Now there will be deniers, but those who are deep in the WORD OF GOD know this event took place and IT WAS LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

I founded in 1995 Temple of 'Hayah
I warned THE SHIFT WOULD SOON OCCUR that would erase the messiah concept of jesus

Now we are on THE NEW EARTH
The heavens have changed
AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW GOD IS REAL

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY
I LOVE ALL OF YOU
(05-03-2017, 02:45 PM)Catherine Wrote: ??? I'll give you my best guess, In His Love, since I found it confusing as well...

1. Sollog seems to be making the claim that God has acted supernaturally to remove all references to the word "Messiah" as it relates to Jesus Christ in multiple translations of the Bible.

2. In the King James Bible there is a reference to King Cyrus and the word messiah in regard to him rebuilding the temple. Sollog seems to think this and point #1 means that King Cyrus is the true messiah.

3. This seems to imply a belief in sola scriptura and a belief in the primacy of the King James translation of the Bible.

4. Could this be..... The return of Jar Jar Binks?

I added one.

5. Well, it must've been them pills he took.

(05-03-2017, 09:09 PM)sollog Wrote: I am in communication with 5 major Bishops in the USA and now the Pope and I will have a meeting

I am also in contact with Trump, Putin and Xi

The WORD OF GOD WAS ALTERED

MESSIAH WAS ERASED

Now the whole world is about to learn why

I have given the children of LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who are everyone on this earth THE TRUTH

Now your leaders will help you except this reality

THERE IS NO MESSIAH as you understand it except for LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

Christianity is being erased
Islam is being erased allah ahkbar was ERASED from every Qur'an
Messiah was removed from JPS Tanakh

THERE WILL BE NO NEW TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM

THERE WILL BE NO NEW CHURCHES, MOSQUES OR SYNAGOGUES

GOD IS REAL
GOD IS ALL THERE IS
GOD LIVES IN EVERYONE
LOVE EVERYONE AS YOU LOVE GOD ALMIGHTY

Now there will be deniers, but those who are deep in the WORD OF GOD know this event took place and IT WAS LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

I founded in 1995 Temple of 'Hayah
I warned THE SHIFT WOULD SOON OCCUR that would erase the messiah concept of jesus

Now we are on THE NEW EARTH
The heavens have changed
AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW GOD IS REAL

PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY
I LOVE ALL OF YOU

(05-03-2017, 08:41 PM)Jeeter Wrote: I could be wrong, but I don't see this thread going anywhere good.

I think you're psychic!  :LOL:
This guy just came here to megaphone his ideas :/

Viva Cristo Rey!
I can't tell if he's really fringe or a troll.
(05-03-2017, 11:17 PM)Catherine Wrote: This guy just came here to megaphone his ideas :/

Viva Cristo Rey!

Actually, this war has been going on since 01/01/1995

I have 6 case cites in the US Supreme Court where the USA tortured me

i'm very real, I am known all over the world for having the blue print of 911 on my site for 3 years before it happened

So I've been warning and warning and while many saw earthquakes and hurricanes and acts of terrorism strike as I warned, most were sleeping through it.

Now NO ONE CAN DENY THE GREAT SHIFT

Now we have PROOF GOD IS REAL

I warned of the Great Shift in 1998 in an interview and stated Jesus the Messiah would be erased from history.

GOD FULFILLED HIS WORDS THROUGH ME

The word Messiah is now erased from every major Old Testament including the Jewish Tanakh's in English.

Humanity created false religion after religion with LIES about a messiah

So now the world will wake up their books were lies

YET GOD ALMIGHTY IS REAL

So it's back to basic's children of GOD ALMIGHTY

10 Commandments
LOVE GOD ALMIGHTY
LOVE EVERYONE

LOVE IS THE ANSWER

Now if someone wants to produce a major Old Testament with the word Messiah in it, prove me wrong.

The only OT with that word is Daniel KJV

In that verse Cyrus is KING

Now IESUrun or Iesu the Greek word for jesus was given by GOD ALMIGHTY as his perfect SERVANT that will deceive the gentiles and read the books in Isaiah before IESUrun, it's all about the carpenter and the graven image gentiles will bow to.

I'm the PROPHET OF LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who has revealed himself through my prophecy of the GREAT SHIFT that would erase jesus the messiah.

Your world leaders realize what was done and who I am and they will make peace with me and they will guide you in this new earth.

My followers will populate the safe zones where all religions are outlawed except for TEMPLE OF 'HAYAH

We will be simple agriculture people that don't use technology and set an example for the world to follow.

Your technology cities have this only change to fix the problem, your religions are all false, they're been erased by this shift.

There is not one Jew in the OT and the Tanakh no longer has any messiah word in every  JPS English Tanakh.

The jew rabbi is lost, every xtian is lost and every muslim is lost.

So erase your religions and rebuild  your worship on the Book of TOH (Temple of 'Hayah)

If humanity follows GREPA my free clean energy plan for everyone, you will have a beautiful future as long as all nuclear technology is turned off and all weapons destroyed.

Every nation will recognize NATION OF ONE which I created for this shift and your old cities will be mostly abandoned as many move to inland mountain areas and live as close to nature as they can.

If mankind does what I am advising your leaders to do, then perhaps the wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY will not do what is next, that is an asteroid strike in the near future that terminates 99.9% of humanity and the only survivors are in the Nation of One in the safe zones where GOD ALMIGHTY will rule.

GOD ALMIGHTY has shown HE IS A LIVING GOD with this great shift.

Yet the arrogance of mankind is already showing, who are any of you to argue with The ANOINTED PROPHET OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

My word has been proven to be of GOD ALMIGHTY and now I give the edicts, you can obey or get erased.

GOD IS REAL

I AM THE LIVING WORD OF LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
I AM THE PROPHET OF LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
I AM THE WORD OF ONE
THE ONE ABOVE
GOD
THE GOD OF GODS

If you do not believe in God so be it
If you deny the erasing of messiah so be it
If you refuse to adopt GREPA and NATION OF ONE and TEMPLE OF 'HAYAH so be it

Those that do will be protected

Stay in the cities of the dead and enjoy your technology of the beast on the dummy phones, these are not humans they've lost all aspects of humanity

They use the great spider web that has them asleep

WWW is vau vau vau

666 in Hebrew kabbalah

You are lost deep in the trance of the technological beast

WAKE UP GOD LOVES YOU

GOD HAS GIVEN YOU THE SIGN

NOW OBEY
(05-03-2017, 11:22 PM)In His Love Wrote: I can't tell if he's really fringe or a troll.

Open your bible MESSIAH WAS ERASED FROM THE MAIN VERSIONS TOTALLY

MESSIAH WAS ERASED FROM EVERY OLD TESTAMENT

And you dare to MOCK A PROPHET OF GOD WHO DID THIS?

Woe unto you, OPEN THE WORD OF GOD AND AWAKEN

Disprove, DO IT

You cannot since I AM OF TRUTH and you are of LIES

Anathema. You are spreading heresy, and are a false prophet. Repent!