Catholic Douay Rheims Bible MESSIAH erased from all books by GOD
Seems as though the AntiChrist (here literally) as announced themselves!
If you google this guy's handle ("Sollog") you will find his website. He appears to be 100% serious. New-agey type stuff. Best to ignore.
(05-04-2017, 08:50 AM)Justin Alphonsus Wrote:
Quote:Look up messiah it is gone

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?q=messiah&b=drb

Dude, like, seriously.... we are Catholics, it is Messias  :LOL:
Small wonder no one can find Messiah in the Catholic English Bible?

You are a liar, the English word used for hundreds of years that everyone remembers is MESSIAH and it was erased

Messias is GREEK

Just like everyone remembers the Old Testament had MESSIAH over and over

IT WAS ERASED

So your mind remembers MESSIAH and now meaning greek is in a few verses

haha

LOL

DESTROY YOUR EVIL BOOKS

LOVE GOD ALMIGHTY
Many translations of the OT come from the Vulgate which uses Christ over Messias. Therefore, if you have a translation of the Bible using the Vulgate (which the DR is based on) then you will find the word Christ used rather than Messiah/Messias
http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?q=christus&b=lvb&t=1
I have encountered this similar argument before.

It's related to the whole Mandela Effect thing, where they're convinced scripture has been changed. Usually they harp about the KJV, but I've seen others too.

I tried engaging them to point out where the flaws in their arguments were (and in their conclusions, example stupid things like they're arguing it should say "shepherd" and not "pastor", until I point out that the word pastor literally means "shepherd" in Latin... but somehow that's proof of conspiracy), but I had to walk away.

[Image: image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg]
(05-04-2017, 01:10 PM)PrairieMom Wrote: I have encountered this similar argument before.

It's related to the whole Mandela Effect thing, where they're convinced scripture has been changed. Usually they harp about the KJV, but I've seen others too.

I tried engaging them to point out where the flaws in their arguments were (and in their conclusions, example stupid things like they're arguing it should say "shepherd" and not "pastor", until I point out that the word pastor literally means "shepherd" in Latin... but somehow that's proof of conspiracy), but I had to walk away.

[Image: image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg]

Just open your books, YOU ARE LIARS I AM THE TRUTH

There is no old testament left unchanged, they were all changed supernaturally by GOD ALMIGHTY on May 1st

MESSIAH ERASED EVERY WORD

Now it was there hundreds of times

You all remember it

You are lost sheep and I am your shepherd

Now ask any fan of King James was Messiah in it, sure hundreds of times

Not once now in their NT

But they have the only OT messiah now

In Daniel God used Messiah to say who the KING OF BABYLON was Cyrus, the MESSIAH OF GOD

Why is Cyrus a messiah?

Easy, a messiah is no big deal to GOD ALMIGHTY who said ONLY HE CAN SAVE

No son can save
No other god can save

ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY

Now the real hebrew a messiach was one appointed by GOD to do something for GOD

Every prophet was a MESSIACH or MESSIAH as was every king of israel

No big deal, human men touched by GOD

All angelic messengers were messiach's

Now you are all mocking God with your false messiah jesus HE CANNOT SAVE

Reason is Isaiah forbade it

SO WAKE UP

Your books were supernaturally altered ALL OF THEM

It's not some bs mandela effects but that was some of the real ones GOD ALMIGHTY waking up the children first

So mickey mouse, snow white and the big bad wolf GOD CHANGED to awaken the most innocent first

Now the adults are being awakened

GOD IS REAL

I AM GODS LIVING WORD

Every bible verifies now I AM HE

I warned GOD would do this and it was fulfilled

GOD LOVES YOU

The Blinksling is banned.

(05-04-2017, 09:02 AM)Zedta Wrote: Seems as though the AntiChrist (here literally) as announced themselves!

I am serious about my statement.

This guy may very well be THE Antichrist (or at the very least, his forerunner), if he is actually meeting with all these public/world leaders, it may be him. The Temple is being built, it could only be a matter of a relatively short time before he makes his appearance.

What will be his mantra? He will deny the Son:  1Jn3:22 "Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son."

This man does this with eloquence! He says we only should love the 'Father'. That is wholly Satanic, for in Satanism, Satan is the 'Father'. THAT 'Father' could indeed change the Bible, as he iterates. That accomplishment is within the realm of the preternatural realm, Satan's realm. He gave us computers and a lot of other technology and he can change and manipulate it.

I checked out his site and saw no references to "Matraya" (who is best candidate for Antichrist) but this guy is in his league.

In either event...Beware!
(05-04-2017, 02:57 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 09:02 AM)Zedta Wrote: Seems as though the AntiChrist (here literally) as announced themselves!

This guy may very well be THE Antichrist (or at the very least, his forerunner), if he is actually meeting with all these public/world leaders, it may be him. The Temple is being built, it could only be a matter of a relatively short time before he makes his appearance.

What will be his mantra? He will deny the Son:  1Jn3:22 "Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son."

This man does this with eloquence! He says we only should love the 'Father'. That is wholly Satanic, for in Satanism, Satan is the 'Father'. THAT 'Father' could indeed change the Bible, as he iterates. That accomplishment is within the realm of the preternatural realm, Satan's realm. He gave us computers and a lot of other technology and he can change and manipulate it.

I checked out his site and saw no references to "Matraya" (who is best candidate for Antichrist) but this guy is in his league.

I'm sorry, but to think this new age con artist could be the actual Antichrist is just silly. Do you really think the Antichrist would waste his time offering psychic readings over the phone? I think the answer is a resounding no. I made my living for a number of years as a working mentalist/magician and I'm very familiar with how these "psychic" readers ply their craft. I looked at this guys site and he's just a run of the mill fake psychic (as opposed to someone who actually dabbles in the occult.) If you're trying to make a living as a reader you have to differentiate yourself from the rest of the market and it appears that this man's niche is to suggest he's some sort of a prophet. That and write gaudy eBooks with rehashed new age psycho babble. Even his appearance on this forum is just a way to market himself. You know when someone plasters a whole parking lot with flyers during an event? Well that's what this dope was doing by posting on this forum. Sadly in this day and age there are probably enough lost souls out there that this nut is able to make a living. In any case pray for him and pray especially for the poor people he cons.
(05-04-2017, 03:23 PM)MeanGene Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 02:57 PM)Zedta Wrote:

I'm sorry, but to think this new age con artist could be the actual Antichrist is just silly. Do you really think the Antichrist would waste his time offering psychic readings over the phone? I think the answer is a resounding no. I made my living for a number of years as a working mentalist/magician and I'm very familiar with how these "psychic" readers ply their craft. I looked at this guys site and he's just a run of the mill fake psychic (as opposed to someone who actually dabbles in the occult.) If you're trying to make a living as a reader you have to differentiate yourself from the rest of the market and it appears that this man's niche is to suggest he's some sort of a prophet. That and write gaudy eBooks with rehashed new age psycho babble. Even his appearance on this forum is just a way to market himself. You know when someone plasters a whole parking lot with flyers during an event? Well that's what this dope was doing by posting on this forum. Sadly in this day and age there are probably enough lost souls out there that this nut is able to make a living. In any case pray for him and pray especially for the poor people he cons.

Even a Charlatan can be dangerous and this one may be a precursor, like Matraya. We really need to be on the awares.