College Students Embrace Ad Orientem Mass at Newman Center (Church Militant)
"WICHITA, Kan. (ChurchMilitant.com) - Students at a college in Kansas are responding so favorably to Mass offered ad orientem that the local pastor has written an explanation of why he's continuing the practice.

Father John Hay, pastor of St. Paul Parish/Newman Center, located next to Wichita State University, has posted a letter in his Sunday bulletin explaining how he started saying the Mass facing the tabernacle, and why he'll keep doing so. He noted the response from the students is overwhelmingly positive.

"You might be surprised to learn that our college students and most youth, crave the traditions of the church," said Fr. Hay. He quoted several college students in his letter. One student responded, "My whole perception of the Mass changed when all our focus and direction, including the priest, was directed towards the Eucharist. It wasn't me, the priest and Jesus. It was just me and our Lord.""

More here:

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/arti...man-center
Our parish recently started offering Mass ad orientem. Much different feeling, like the priest is actually leading us in worshipping God, instead of like he's offering something to us.
(05-04-2017, 07:02 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Our parish recently started offering Mass ad orientem. Much different feeling, like the priest is actually leading us in worshipping God, instead of like he's offering something to us.
Good stuff! :thumb: