Long time coming...
The Basics

Name: Nicole

Sex: Female

General location: KS (USA)

Ethnicity: Baltic, and normal American

Describe your personality: I am introspective, but an extrovert.  I don't have trouble getting along with people, but rarely find it worth the time to be social.  I am generally driven and put a lot of effort into success.

Your likes and dislikes: Just a few: I like simplicity, truthfulness and modesty. 

Your hobbies and interests: I am interested in machining, manufacturing, riding dirt bikes, sewing, cooking and baking, liturgy and dogma.  I don't really have any hobbies currently.

Favorite food(s): kugelis and cepelinai and roasted cabbage

Favorite music, television, films, etc.: I don't really have any interest in television.  I have very little interest in movies or cinema.  Some movies I like:  A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, The King's Speech.  Some musical artists whose music I like: Kate Bush, Gipsy Kings, I Muvrini.
Any other information you'd like to share: Single, never married. 

The Faith

Saints of devotion: Our Holy Mother Mary, St. Jeanne la Pucelle, St. Jeanne-Francoise de Chantal, St. Jean (John) Eudes

Devotion(s):
Holy rosary

Where you currently hear Mass: I currently hear Mass at St. Isidore's Student Center. 

Where you would hear Mass if you had your choice of the options: I would hear Mass in my diocese at my established parish if I had the choice of it.

Describe your understanding of the sacrament of matrimony in regard to daily married life: St. Paul's letter to the Ephesians, ch. 5, vs. 22-33.

Describe your ideal family life, including jobs, children, family traditions, etc.: Ideally, family life is private.

Your Future Spouse

Physical qualities you find attractive in a potential spouse: alive...haha!

Other qualities you look for in a potential spouse: Orthodox-catholic, knows how to lead a wife to spiritual perfection, knows how to live an economical life of husbandry

Qualities you will not tolerate in a potential spouse: Heresy, apostasy, schism, habitual mortal sin
Further Exposition:

•  Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Jeanne la Pucelle

•  Number of children: None
•  Would you relocate if you met the right person?  No, only for a vocation.
•  EF, SSPX, both, or other? other
•  Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert.
•  Ethnic heritage:  Baltic, American
•  Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?  Unimportant
•  Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 32+, I'm not an agist.  I'll give any orthodox man a consideration.
•  What would the headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?  Husband leads wife and children to spiritual perfection.
•  How do you feel about women working outside the home? I don't have a problem with it in a family business setting.
•  How do you feel about women in pants?  Depends on the pants and the circumstances...
•  Of the seven capital sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most compelling to you? Pride
•  What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I can only go on what I've heard...and that's been related to my intolerance for errors in speech.  I believe that I've become much more tolerant over the years, though, I rarely correct anyone on anything.
•  What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Orthodoxy, catholicity, purpose-driven, masculine, experienced at family life or knowledgable of what family life consists of.
•  Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse? Heresy, apostasy, schism, habitual mortal sin
•  What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? Modesty safeguards everyone.

•  Political ideals: None

•  Education: Some

•  Employment: Manufacturing/Self-employed

•  Health: Yes, please
•  Allergies: NKA
•  Smoke? Never in this life!

•  Drink? Indeed.

•  Night owl or morning lark?  I prefer early mornings.  Circadian rhythms are screwed up due to noisy neighbours, though.  So I am a passive night owl.

•  How messy or disorganized are you? I thoroughly enjoy to organize.  I also enjoy relaxation and being laid back when I am in my apartment.

•  What are the little things that please or delight you? Flash mobs and cannons.

•  What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? Raising goats, subsistence farming, and selling $500K in product yearly.

•  Intellectual interests: Banking, immunology, selective catalytic reduction of NOx in diesel emissions, and dogma
•  Hobbies:  none at the moment
•  Talents: I've been told I make the best refried beans.
•  Top 5 favorite books of all time: I don't really know.  Favorite is subject to mood and compromise, so, what I'd offer right now is: Christ the King: Lord of History, The Way of Divine Love,  The Dogma of Hell, True Devotion to Our Lady, and Secrets of the Rosary.

•  The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?:  I don't read books often, so I am going to the best of my recollection:  The Death of Money, The Creature from Jekyll Island, Dissolving Illusions, No Second Place Winner, and the Aubrey-Maturin series.

•  Music you actually listen to most often:  stuff I can sing along to
•  Favorite movies/TV shows:  Not really interested.
•  Favorite foods:  Eastern European and homecooked.
•  Serious pet peeves:  loud eating noises
•  Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with:  I don't generally approve of pets since the typical role of a pet is "member of family".  I heartily disagree with that type of mis-treatment of animals.  I do not mind dogs.  I like cats.  I'm fine with any animal hanging around as long as it is treated as an animal, even better if it has a constructive purpose.
•  Idea of a romantic evening:  I'm not really into "romance".  I don't get it.  If I were to default to the description of an ideal pleasant evening shared with another person, I'd say a serious plinking competition or bogging motorcycle ride followed by lying under the stars (obviously somewhere without chiggers) and reminiscing or discussing a serious interest.

Some photos:

My "office" attire:
[Image: 17760151_735993943228982_201492215484912...e=5975A6E0]

My "office" attire with monkey pose:
[Image: 16730296_710151165813260_439212659683712...e=59B68F6D]

[Image: 17883912_740493846112325_786701539218019...e=59820D81]

Playing around in my pasture:
[Image: 18119288_749448578550185_397443281705579...e=59B1DF36]

Shipping product:
[Image: 18194198_753300264831683_567899115502002...e=597E1D9B]

Getting caught on the trail cam:
[Image: 17349965_726681527493557_767263950113956...e=59B639A1]

May you meet the man of your dreams, may he meet the woman of his, and may that woman be you :)