Is it inherently scandalous to attend a Novus Ordo Mass?
(05-16-2017, 01:00 PM)BC Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 10:18 AM)Jeeter Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 08:54 AM)GangGreen Wrote: Of course that quote could also apply to those who create their own break off churches in order to preserve tradition, and yet do not stay in union with the Pope. They believe they have the Eucharist but are in schism and instead are just eating bread. It could even pertain to something that occurs even after our time where a fake church breaks off from the real Church. Who knows? Many prophesies aren't clear as to what their meaning actually is and can be construed in so many ways.

Maybe it's just me, but that quote struck me as reflective of the continuing fragmentation of various protestant denominations; one Church was split into protestants, then further divided themselves into Anglicans, then Calvinists, Methodists, Baptists, Anabaptists, African Methodist Episcople, Seventh Day Adventists, all followed by further divisions within, now resulting in unaffiliated churches.

She is referring specifically to what is happening in Rome. She says elsewhere:

“I have been told to pray much for the Church and the Pope…The people must pray earnestly for the extirpation (rooting out) of the dark church.”

"They must pray above all for the Church of Darkness to leave Rome…”

https://veritas-vincit-international.org...two-popes/

Given the timing, those prophecies likely deal with what happened shortly thereafter (as most non-public revelation prophecies do): the Roman revolution and republic of 1848 and the invasion and installation of Victor Emmanual in 1870. The Pope was driven out and had to abandon the Quirinal Palace first for Gaeta and later the Vatican.  Victor Emmanual replaced the Pope as King of Rome and took over the Quirinal Palace (remember, at the time the papacy was synonymous with this office--it really was like two popes in the minds of many--it's hard for us to appreciate the significance of the Pope being driven out of Rome proper and the king replacing him was for the people of the time--imagine the Pope being driven away and the president of Italy sitting on his throne in St. Peter's).  Plenty of clergy were complicit.  The prophecy about the bread that does not rise is distinct from the one about the invalid Eucharist--unfortunately Yves Dupont spliced them together in his famous book.  The first related to the actual Masonic lodge that had been established in Rome alongside these events and their naturalistic principles and the second explicitly to non-Catholic communities.

Here's a prior post I made showing how  Dupont mixed things up:
http://www.fisheaters.com/forums/index.p...sg33510964

Messages In This Thread
Re: Is it inherently scandalous to attend a Novus Ordo Mass? - by SaintSebastian - 05-16-2017, 04:36 PM