Inspirational Catholic quotes
"34." - St. Padre Pio (when asked how many Rosaries he had prayed that day)
"Cor Jesu Rex Et Centrum Omnium Cordium, miserére nobis "

“To pray is to shed blood.” - Silouan the Athonite
[-] The following 3 users Like JosefSilouan's post:
  • In His Love, Roger Buck, St.Eliza
(07-25-2017, 02:48 AM)JosefSilouan Wrote: "34." - St. Padre Pio (when asked how many Rosaries he had prayed that day)

That's amazing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • St.Eliza
“He loved us personally…centuries before we were born.” - St. Peter Julian Eymard
"Hear Mass daily; it will prosper the whole day. All your duties will be performed the better for it, and your soul will be stronger to bear it's daily cross. The Mass is the most holy act of religion; you can do nothing that can give greater glory to God or be more profitable for your soul than to hear Mass both frequently and devoutly. It is the favorite devotion of the saints." - St. Peter Julian Eymard
  • St.Eliza

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Montalembert.jpg]
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

“I am of the opinion, to be sure, that the old rite should be granted much more generously to all those who desire it. It’s impossible to see what could be dangerous or unacceptable about that. A community is calling its very being into question when it suddenly declares that what until now was its holiest and highest possession is strictly forbidden and when it makes the longing for it seem downright indecent.” - The then-Cardinal Ratzinger, Salt of the Earth
  • St.Eliza
Resurrecting a dead thread, but here's an image I threw together just now with a favorite quote

[Image: sacredheart.jpg]
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2

My blog: https://slavetothesacredhe.art.blog/
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Filiolus, St.Eliza
(07-08-2019, 06:33 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Resurrecting a dead thread, but here's an image I threw together just now with a favorite quote

[Image: sacredheart.jpg]

Well no one can top that...
Filioli mei, non diligamus verbo neque lingua, sed opere et veritate.

Vos omnes amatores pulcherrimae linguae ecclesiae nostrae, videte filum quo de rebus sanctis profanisque colloqui possumus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Filiolus's post:
  • Augustinian