Melania Trump is... a Catholic?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nnedy.html

She is a practicing Catholic...
Quote:It's unclear when Mrs. Trump became a Catholic. The president is a life-long Presbyterian, and they were married in a Florida Episcopal church.
Growing up as the daughter of a Communist Party member in rural Slovenia, her family maintained the outward appearances of being atheists, according to people in her childhood village of Sevnica who spoke to DailyMail.com in late 2015.
Accordingly, Melania and her sister were not baptized and did not make their First Holy Communion with other children their age.
It's still not clear when Mrs. Trump was baptized into the Catholic faith. Grisham did not immediately respond to a question about that detail.
But the Trumps have been in a reflective religious mood since arriving in Saudi Arabia last Saturday. That frame of mind persisted throughout their time in Israel.
That's wonderful! :)
I'm surprised and pleased.  :)
Meliana > Ivanka. Now if she could only convert the Donald.
(05-24-2017, 09:49 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Meliana > Ivanka. Now if she could only convert the Donald.
If God through Melania converts Donald, it will be yuge! Big league.  :grin:
Guys, he's a serial monogamist . . .  Do you suppose they negotiated a series of annulments?
Who knows?  But this gives me a little bit of hope.  Maybe Trump will convert ( I don't know, that might be a pipe dream, but can I just have this one :LOL:.) If he did that, I mean, that would be an enormous development, that would be a game changer!
Were his previous marriages annulled so that he could marry her in the Church?
Quite a few Slovenes are Catholic.  I hope she continues in the Faith, maybe even converting the Donald.

(05-24-2017, 11:36 PM)Poche Wrote: Were his previous marriages annulled so that he could marry her in the Church?

Doesn't sound like it.  They were married in an Episcopal church.
What religion was his first wife, Ivana? I know his second marriage was in a protestant church as well.