Good movie reccomendations
By any chance do any of you have some reccomendations of movies that have an element of dating and or marriage and romance life as well of comedy and things of that nature without any any explicit sexual scenes and questionable morality? The reason I am asking is because a few guy friends and I are looking for movies that show dating and of the subject of approaching women and asking them out and perhaps courtship but without sexual immorality and as I mentioned morality contrary to Catholic morals. I guess an example of something I am looking for would be something  like "Its A Wonderful Life." The movie doesn't have to be explicitly Catholic but that obviously would not be a bad thing.
You'll probably want to stick with Rated PG romantic comedies since they'll have less of the sexual stuff. I can't say I've seen many of these, but here's a list:
http://www.ranker.com/list/best-pg-roman.../reference

Even from here you'll probably have to screen out some, but most of these movies should be relatively tame especially if you stick to the 90s and prior.
"It happened one night." by Frank Cappra.
Marty

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048356/
"We could conceiveably reach a stage in the world where Catholics alone might believe that two and two make four, and that grass is green in the springtime." - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Bendita sea tu pureza y eternamente lo sea, pues todo un Dios se recrea, en tan graciosa belleza. A Ti celestial princesa, Virgen Sagrada María, yo te ofrezco en este día, alma vida y corazón. Mírame con compasión, no me dejes, Madre mía.
[-] The following 2 users Like 51olds's post:
  • adamval, VoxClamantis
(09-13-2019, 05:36 AM)HammadJaffri Wrote: I would recommend you to watch "Chasing Amy". As my friend say this movie is great for us because it doesn't contain any unethical content. But it may not contain any stuff of comedy. You can easily search for this type of movies on google as well.

Huh

Huh

Huh

'Chasing Amy' is about a comic-book writer who stumbles upon the love of his life, only to discover that she is gay.
(02-03-2020, 06:30 AM)Tristanm Wrote: Before finishing the University, pupils are expected to write a bunch of assignments that take a course. We had collegepaper.org reviews for them. I know a company that takes the opportunity to expand its services to the team of authors to make sure that students help out with very powerful questionable essays.

Let me translate the above: "Blah, blah, blah, blah.... CLICK ON THE LINK, I'M A PROFESSIONAL SPAMMER.... blah, blah, blah."
(02-03-2020, 05:43 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 06:30 AM)Tristanm Wrote: Before finishing the University, pupils are expected to write a bunch of assignments that take a course. We had collegepaper.org reviews for them. I know a company that takes the opportunity to expand its services to the team of authors to make sure that students help out with very powerful questionable essays.

Let me translate the above: "Blah, blah, blah, blah.... CLICK ON THE LINK, I'M A PROFESSIONAL SPAMMER.... blah, blah, blah."

He gone! LOL
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'