My first Conession in 41 years
Thanks to all who responded to my previous post inquiring about how to prepare for Confession. I went at 11:00 today and I was able to speak to Father for an hour about a lot of things. 

Then I went to an SSPX midday Latin Mass (Traditional, ad orientem) at Notre Dame de Consolation here in Paris and received Communion. I feel whole. I have come home.

I wish I had a Latin Missal though because I could barely understand what was happening and I only managed to join in during the Kyrie, Confiteor, Sanctus, Pater Noster and Ave Maria. 

If any of you go to Paris, make sure you go to Mass at Notre Dame de Consolation. It is a beautiful small church.
[-] The following 6 users Like Julia Augusta's post:
  • 51olds, aquinas138, Keith, LaudeturIesus, Mark Williams, Sacred Heart lover
Glory to God! I remember my first confession after years of being away from Christ. God granted me much consolation after that confession, and I am sure he is doing the same for you. Thank God for this grace, and pray that you may forever continue in repentance and prayer, living according the commands of God.
Thumbs Up 
Wow! That is awesome; what a great grace. Congratulations on coming back!
"We could conceiveably reach a stage in the world where Catholics alone might believe that two and two make four, and that grass is green in the springtime." - Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Bendita sea tu pureza y eternamente lo sea, pues todo un Dios se recrea, en tan graciosa belleza. A Ti celestial princesa, Virgen Sagrada María, yo te ofrezco en este día, alma vida y corazón. Mírame con compasión, no me dejes, Madre mía.
Welcome home! Deo gratias!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

I'm glad you resolved this, Julia.
Make sure you stay committed to a sacramental life.  The best way to do that is to remain within Tradition, where the Sacraments are paramount and taken very seriously.