Brandon Vogt/Bp. Barron and Michael Voris
I do agree that sometimes Michael is too intense. I am bothered by the fact that he's publicly gone against both EWTN and the Remnant. I may not agree with all of the Remnant's positions (I'm not an SSPX person), but they're working very hard to restore dignity to the human element of the Church. As for EWTN, Michael got upset with them shortly after Raymond Arroyo and the "Papal posse" began asking completely valid questions about Amoris Laetitia and some of the stranger statements of Pope Francis. They have some great information over at Church Militant, but I wish they would reach out to these other apostolates more. I also wish they would provide more positive information. In other words, I wish they had as many "Here's a great thing that happened at the March for Life" as they did "The March for Life is becoming too Protestant," or as many "Here's the full story behind the devotion to the Sacred Heart" as there are "Muslim migrants stormed a church and smashed all their statues." Sure, there are some very troubling things going on right now, especially within the hierarchy, but there are also many beautiful things taking place.
I stand by Michael Voris, as a former Lutheran, this demonic attempt to "canonize" Martin Luther is just simply wicked as can be.  I am appalled and disgusted that supposed Catholic clerics simply praise the enemies of the Church and say nothing of their victims (Catholics mind you), or those courageous warriors who stood up to the lieutenants of the Devil.

Michael Voris did not call Bishop Barron a den of cockroaches, he said that his wicked, blasphemous sayings are like cockroaches and he is right, cockroaches carry diseases, and their poison affects a multitude, just like the Bishop's wicked sayings giving compliments to Luther.

I do not believe that Michael Voris has done anything in this video that breaks the laws of charity, I do think Brandon Vogt is right and that we should pray for Voris and for Bishop Barron.

Bishop Barron play an important role in my conversion, so this is not easy for me to agree with his denounce, but our dear shepherd has gone off the reservation and is leading wolves onto the pasture to devour the little ones because he cannot see that the wolf is the enemy.

I will retort Mr. Vogt's rebuke referencing the tree bearing bad fruit with my own words of Sacred Scripture:

Quote:You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt lose its savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is good for nothing any more, but to be cast out, and to be trodden on by men. (Matt 5:13)

And in the morning, returning into the city, he was hungry.
And seeing a fig-tree by the wayside, he came to it: and found nothing on it but leaves only, and he saith to it: May no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And immediately the fig-tree withered away.(Matt 21:18-19)