Favorite Beer ?
The Blue Moon Winter Wheat is different, a little sharp, but I like it.
Time is money. I don't like beer.
Carlton Dry, It's an Australian beer Smile
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018

(12-06-2018, 07:36 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: Carlton Dry, It's an Australian beer Smile

Question: is it true that Foster's is considered the equivalent of fermented horse whizz Down Under?  I've always heard that in the States, but never had a chance to ask someone.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(12-07-2018, 03:31 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Question: is it true that Foster's is considered the equivalent of fermented horse whizz Down Under?  I've always heard that in the States, but never had a chance to ask someone.

lol I've never tried Foster's. XXXX Gold and Tooheys New are sometimes good, I like Tooheys Extra Dry too. Had a Hahn Super Dry on tap recently that was really good. It depends a lot on where you buy as to what the beers are like on tap. In a bottle though Carlton Dry and Tooheys Extra Dry are probably my favorites.
"Behold the Heart that has so loved men that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming Itself, in order to testify Its love; in return, I receive from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they have for Me in this Sacrament of Love. But what I feel most keenly is that it is hearts which are consecrated to Me that treat Me thus.” - St. Margaret Mary. Ignored by King of France Culminating in French Revolution.

"Charity concert at Cdl. Schonborn's Cathedral features shirtless actor dancing on Communion rail" - Dec 4, 2018