Why the New Mass and New Rite of Ordination are Invalid??
Okay, so I've always wondered what the basis of the arguments are and these videos lay it all out in a user friendly fashion for me.

This is shocking and sad.  Please help me to discern the truth.

Thanks!

They argue the invalidity due to "invalid" Holy Orders (anyone ordained after Bl. Paul VI's changes to Holy Orders) and the wording, "for all" in the old translation when it comes to the Consecration. The "for all" is now "for many," so that's a moot point, and the Holy Orders were changed by a valid Pope, regardless of what the Dimonds believe.

Think about it.

Most every priest today has been ordained in the new rite.

If they're right, most of us are receiving bread instead of Holy Communion and are receiving invalid absolutions in Confession.

A loving God is not going to do that to His people, and of course, He's not going to tell us at our judgment, "I'm sorry, but you were obedient to My Vicar on earth and fulfilled your obligation, received your Sacraments, etc, via the new rite promulgated by one of My Vicars. Because you were not disobedient and refused to make splinter groups, I have to sentence you to Hell."

The whole thing is absurd on its face.
[-] The following 1 user Likes In His Love's post:
  • SkyRise
(07-28-2017, 02:59 AM)In His Love Wrote:
Quote:They argue the invalidity due to "invalid" Holy Orders (anyone ordained after Bl. Paul VI's changes to Holy Orders) and the wording, "for all" in the old translation. The "for all" is now "for many," so that's a moot point, and the Holy Orders were changed by a valid Pope, regardless of what the Dimonds believe.

Think about it.

Most every priest today has been ordained in the new rite.

If they're right, most of us are receiving bread instead of Holy Communion and are receiving invalid absolutions in Confession.

A loving God is not going to do that to His people, and of course, He's not going to tell us at our judgment, "I'm sorry, but you were obedient to My Vicar on earth and fulfilled your obligation, received your Sacraments, etc, via the new rite promulgated by one of My Vicars. Because you were not disobedient and refused to make splinter groups, I have to sentence you to Hell."

The whole thing is absurd on its face.

Okay, I understand where you are coming from. I agree that God in His mercy will evaluate our intentions of the heart and won't sentence us to Hell when we are reaching out for Him in the best way we can.  

However, the damage to the priesthood and the Church is clearly evident all around us.

I'd like to learn more about the damage that VII caused so as to understand how we came to be in the state we are in.

Objectively evaluating the arguments put forth in this video is just one avenue to understanding.
I'd like to add one more thing:

The Church cannot and will not promote an invalid rite. That doesn't even make sense.

It's important to read VII in light of Tradition and not in light of innovation. The VII documents can get a bit more ambiguous than older documents, but they still say that Latin should be preserved in the Roman rite and the like. If you even gloss over the VII documents, it's very hard to read that in good will and say the Mass can/should have tamborines, liturgical dance, and clapping to a guitar band.
Please stop listening to these Diamond Brothers. They will not lead you to the truth. I warned you before that their lies will only breed doubt and schism. 

If you want to learn to combat these arguments I suggest finding a good non-sedevacantist apologetics site.
Surréxit Dóminus vere, Alleluia!
[-] The following 2 users Like Dominicus's post:
  • GRA, In His Love
The Dimond Brothers are not real Benedictine monks.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St Michael, pray for us.
Sedevacantism reeks of a sort of neo-Gnosticism as if the 99.99% of Catholics who are faithful to the Church and the pope are going to hell, but their .01% are the ones who are going to be saved. Hogwash I say.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[-] The following 2 users Like GangGreen's post:
  • In His Love, LaudeturIesus
(07-28-2017, 07:48 AM)MichaelNZ Wrote: The Dimond Brothers are not real Benedictine monks.

Not only are they NOT real Benedictine monks, they are lying hypocrites who, whilst preaching sedevacantism, attend una cum Liturgies of the Eastern Rite.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • aquinas138, LaudeturIesus
Stay away from these sorts of videos, they honestly have some sort of 'evil' vibe to them. That a bit of an exaggeration, but something's not right.
(07-28-2017, 11:33 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 07:48 AM)MichaelNZ Wrote: The Dimond Brothers are not real Benedictine monks.

Not only are they NOT real Benedictine monks, they are lying hypocrites who, whilst preaching sedevacantism, attend una cum Liturgies of the Eastern Rite.

So they're basically posers or two guys who wish they were monks so bad that they pose as holy men? So what do they do for a living? These guys sound like losers, if not awfully strange fellows. Seriously.

EDIT: I looked up the address of Most Holy Family Monastery and this is what I got - https://www.bing.com/maps?&ty=18&q=Most%20Holy%20Family%20Monastery%20Fillmore%20NY&ss=ypid.YN665x11566190&ppois=42.4380912780762_-77.9850692749023_Most%20Holy%20Family%20Monastery_YN665x11566190~&cp=42.438091~-77.985069&v=2&sV=1

Not sure if the satellite image is updated, but the dirt road leading to G_d knows where looks like the backdrop of a horror story. I wonder if their parents are proud them or what they tell their high school classmates at reunions.

"So Mike, what are you up to now?"
"I'm a Benedictine monk but not really. If you do an internet search on me, my brother and I aren't looked upon highly within the Catholic community, at least those that are aware of our vids."
"Vids?"
"Youtube."
"Oh so you're like a youtube celebrity.""
"Eh, not really."
"Oh ... So you're a monk in the waiting or something."
"No."
" . . . . "
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.