August to be a busy Astronomical month (NASA)
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
What is a cosmic month to month recompenses?

Was perusing about the Saudi Royal Family. assignment help uk Said something in regards to "cosmic month to month recompenses." What does that mean? or, then again What is it?
(09-06-2017, 07:42 AM)sharlynwilliam001 Wrote: What is a cosmic month to month recompenses?

Was perusing about the Saudi Royal Family. assignment help uk Said something in regards to "cosmic month to month recompenses." What does that mean? or, then again What is it?

I looked at your referenced web page and I could not find any mention of "cosmic month to month recompenses". It is a quite unusual term and one that, I would have to say, would be best to ask the site owners as to what it may mean. I could hazard a guess, but I'd also bet that it would be a wrong answer. The site offers help by chat and phone. Perhaps that would be a good place to start your inquiry as to what they mean.

Good luck!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
(11-28-2017, 07:54 AM)antoniokim Wrote: i'm a primary time remain targeted web site because that this records it's extremely precious for me and the Frontier Fields attention assembly covered a good deal of the latest and best technology effects coming from the Frontier Fields software. Topcelebs Jackets

Perhaps you may wish to rewrite this post. It is grammatically quite unreadable. The link did have some very good-looking jackets, however.
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain