THE WILL OF GOD desribed but need you help correcting...
Thumbs Down 
Hello, I posted a description as to what the Will of God is. I need your input, if there are any mistakes please comment or add more information. After this I will post 3 stages of Spiritual Life which go together with the Will of God. It will be summation of Spiritual Life in 2 pages. Thanks y'all

Description as to what the Will of God is. Basic foundations of Spiritual Life and how to become a saint in one month.
What you need to become a saint in one month and to get to heaven as soon as possible are:
1.       The Sacraments and sacramentals
2.       Your good will and an ardent and the only desire: to be with God and in Heaven (this is perfection of Theological virtues also called maturity of the spirit and offer your life as a gift). In one word Renunciation of yourself and desire to do the will of God and His desires.
Luke 9:23 And he said to all: If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luke 9:62 Jesus said to him: No man putting his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Through the mother of God, Mary and her son Jesus we are born to the Life of Grace.
Genesis 3:15 “I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; He will strike at your head, while you strike at his heel.”
The offspring it refers here to are those born (Sacraments) to Grace.

New Covenant is offered on an individual basis, each person can enter New Covenant through the Sacraments at any time they wish.
Jesus establishes 7 Sacraments:
Luke 22-20 And likewise the cup after supper, saying, “This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.”
The Eucharist is a Given, the Last Supper, He Instituted Baptism in the 'Great Commission' in Matthew 28 and Reconciliation in John 20. Christ sent the Holy Spirit for Holy Orders (Acts 1, Acts 6) and Confirmation at Pentecost, His healings instituted for the Sacrament Anointing, which James clearly articulated in James 5…
The General and Particular Will of God. General Will of God is subdivided into 2. Particular Will of God is organized into 3.

General Will:
1.       Old Testament: God wants everybody to obey the 10 Commandments. If you don’t obey the least of the Commandments in some grave matter (mortal sin) you can’t be in the State of Grace. To Command means to bind or put under the Law. https://www3.nd.edu/~maritain/jmc/etext/emt21.htm
Matthew 28 17-20 17 “Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfil them.[a] 18 For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished. 19 Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
2.       New Testament: God wants everybody to become Catholic, live the Sacraments and obey and practice what the Gospel and the Church teach.
18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.”
Particular Will of God is for each individual person, some may call these vocations or basic states of life.
1.       Marriage, (Old Testament) Genesis 9-7  7 And you, be fruitful and multiply, bring forth abundantly on the earth and multiply in it.”
2.       Consecrated Life: priests, religious…(New Testament)
3.       Single Life (New Testament)
If somebody tells you that single life or virginity are not vocations tell them to read infallible teaching of Encyclical Sacra Virginitas of pope Pius XII or to think for 5 minutes.
General and Particular Will of God, the 3 Vocations mentioned are the foundations of Society/ Nations
1.    Married Life (nature and Grace). Individual Intelligence and inclinations determine what the will of God is for you. For example what you like, what comes easy to you, gifts, interests, etc. DETERMINE who you should be, your profession. The will of God for you are the responsibilities of the married state, your job and the two general will’s of God (10 Commandments and devout Catholic).
2.    Consecrated Life: priests, nuns, brothers…(nature and Grace). Some people are gifted by nature and are naturally called to this life while many are called through Grace. When someone is called they have to respond by renouncing self will. Intelligence doesn’t have to be high for God enlightens and gifts of Sanctifying Grace are sufficient. Practicing virtues is far more important than intelligence and as a reward God increases Grace. This is called growth in virtue/Sanctity. Matthew 13:12  For to those who have, more will be given, and they will have an abundance; but from those who have nothing, even what they have will be taken away.
3.    Single Life (grace). Some people are called to this life because: virginity for the sake of Heaven, late conversion, penitent, widow/er, victim souls, Intellectual work, sickness or defects in mind, spirit or body, run a charity organization or some other endeavours for the benefit of the Church and community, no suitable marriage partner (temporary or lasting), etc.
I am finished explaining the General and Particular Will of God however there is one more left: DAILY WILL OF GOD.
Exercise of virtues, and daily from hour to hour, persevering in the State of Grace, the goal is Heaven.
Matthew 24:13 But he that shall persevere to the end, he shall be saved. I will explain how God purifies the soul through 3 stages of spiritual life and thereby making it capable and docile to exercise virtues and 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
1.    Exercise of Virtues (Ascetical Theology). Every minute in every hour matters.
2.    Using 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit and following impulses and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. (Mystical Theology).
3.    Daily Circumstances which are subdivided into natural and supernatural (supernatural: divine providence, inspirations, exercise of infused virtues and 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit...).
EVERYTHING CATHOLIC HERE, CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://catholicguidance.blogspot.ca/