Need Prayers For My Driving and Diabetes Situation
Well Fellow Fisheaters, my endo doc called me earlier this week and said she WON'T sign my RMV form to okay my driver's license unless I fax her weekly with my blood sugar level taken 4x daily. Meaning I'll be stuck in my apartment unable to drive anywhere for now starting Wednesday. :(

So I ask you for your prayers on my behalf that this gets fixed a.s.a.p.! I see my primary care physician Monday morning. I see my new psychologist Tuesday morning.

Many thanks to you all in advance. Any updates, I'll let you know.
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G. K. Chesterton
(08-12-2017, 05:42 PM)HailGilbert Wrote: Well Fellow Fisheaters, my endo doc called me earlier this week and said she WON'T sign my RMV form to okay my driver's license unless I fax her weekly with my blood sugar level taken 4x daily. Meaning I'll be stuck in my apartment unable to drive anywhere for now starting Wednesday. :(

So I ask you for your prayers on my behalf that this gets fixed a.s.a.p.! I see my primary care physician Monday morning. I see my new psychologist Tuesday morning.

Many thanks to you all in advance. Any updates, I'll let you know.

Will do.