The Great Bikini Debate
(09-14-2017, 05:02 PM)Jeeter Wrote: I never understood the bikini concept. On the one hand you hear "Don't look at me like a piece of meat!" while simultaneously dressing down into the most revealing eye candy.

Women in general. "Don't look at my breasts" when her breasts are half way in your face. "Don't look at my butt" while she's wearing pants so tight that you wonder how she got into them.
Blood of Christ, relief of the burdened, save us.

“It is my design to die in the brew house; let ale be placed in my mouth when I am expiring, that when the choirs of angels come, they may say, “Be God propitious to this drinker.” – St. Columbanus, A.D. 612
[-] The following 1 user Likes GangGreen's post:
  • divinesilence80
(09-15-2017, 08:39 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Women in general. "Don't look at my breasts" when her breasts are half way in your face. "Don't look at my butt" while she's wearing pants so tight that you wonder how she got into them.

Could not said it better myself! I kind of want to make one of those parody cartoons with your exact dialog lol! Too bad I'm a lousy artist :P
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
(09-16-2017, 09:47 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 08:39 PM)GangGreen Wrote: Women in general. "Don't look at my breasts" when her breasts are half way in your face. "Don't look at my butt" while she's wearing pants so tight that you wonder how she got into them.

Could not said it better myself! I kind of want to make one of those parody cartoons with your exact dialog lol! Too bad I'm a lousy artist  :P

Use Rosie O'Donnel as your model. That'll ensure no one gets all lusty over the pics.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • jovan66102
(09-17-2017, 03:04 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Use Rosie O'Donnel as your model. That'll ensure no one gets all lusty over the pics.

You owe me a new keyboard, buddy! :puke:
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
(09-17-2017, 09:12 PM)Idivinesilence80 Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 03:04 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Use Rosie O'Donnel as your model. That'll ensure no one gets all lusty over the pics.

You owe me a new keyboard, buddy!  :puke:

Would it be better if I'd said Hillary Clinton? Nancy Pelosi? 

Never mind, that's worse.
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
(09-17-2017, 10:11 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Would it be better if I'd said Hillary Clinton? Nancy Pelosi? 

Never mind, that's worse.

You are batting a 1000 this month....my underwear, keyboard, and dining room table now! Man, take it easy with the gross imagery! :puke:
This lady makes my case.....like I said, they know what they are doing!

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/hot-single-...45774.html